Do you guys realise Dexter logs on and reads the board?

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe if they can change the spelling of his name to Axel or Axle he will post, there's nothing more annoying than people who can't spell your name correctly.

Or we could go the whole mile and start calling him William/Bill Bailey to really piss him off.

...actually, that's really mean. Let's not do that please.

Now why would he log in if he didnt feel like posting? Something tells me he was about to post and then he had to eat dinner or something. DAMN. so close.

nice find

Because you can't read shit on this board without logging in.

by the way, DEXTER is going to post on my gnr in february :)

And how do you know? <_<

dude after wht i wrote in my post, the "dexter is going to post on february" thing is supposed to be sarcastic...wake up

I remember DJ in one of the interviews saying something like, "He's always reading everything. He's always keeping informed. He watches everything."

I'm convinced that Axl reads 'everything' too.

Maybe if they can change the spelling of his name to Axel or Axle he will post, there's nothing more annoying than people who can't spell your name correctly.

specially when your name only has 3 fuckin letters :P

by the way, DEXTER is going to post on my gnr in february :)

And how do you know? <_<

dude after wht i wrote in my post, the "dexter is going to post on february" thing is supposed to be sarcastic...wake up

LOL I think you edited that incorrectly buddy. I did not say that, Saphyra did. My post, which was a reply to his/her's, read "Umm... sarcasm...?"

...Just to make it clear to anyone reading this.

Now why would he log in if he didnt feel like posting? Something tells me he was about to post and then he had to eat dinner or something. DAMN. so close.

nice find

Bwahahaha, you're responding to someone that has been banned for a long time. I wonder if he'll read this and go in to convulsions since he can't respond to you.

nice find

Bwahahaha, you're responding to someone that has been banned for a long time. I wonder if he'll read this and go in to convulsions since he can't respond to you.

HA! Sweet, got a giggle out of that,cya later bro :lol:

He was on yesterday, just checked his profile.

I wonder what sort of threads he reads and if he thinks his fans are all mental with some of the stuff posted on here.

I got my friend request accepted. But I think it might've been automatic.

He was on yesterday, just checked his profile.

I wonder what sort of threads he reads and if he thinks his fans are all mental with some of the stuff posted on here.

I got my friend request accepted. But I think it might've been automatic.

Yeah, I think it is

Yes. Sadly, it IS automatic.