ORIGINAL GUNS N' ROSES IN TALKS FOR NEXT SUPERBOWL

sascha

Lets see. Do I want Ron Thai, or do I want an over the hill Jim Hendrix wannabe who plays on stage with a chick who looks like a dude with a wig on?

I mean come on! His fucking hat had rinestones on it! gtfo.

Yes that was pretty ridiculous looking

axl-rose-cp-8853620.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not going to happen! How many times have we seen Axl do an interview saying that there would never be a reunion. He said 'One of us (referring to himself and Slash) would have to be dead before we play together again.'

However, only last week did Slash say that he'd 'consider' a reunion should Axl apologise. We all know Axl Rose never apologises to everybody, less about a feud that started over 15 years ago with a man he described as 'a cancer'.

It's not going to happen! How many times have we seen Axl do an interview saying that there would never be a reunion. He said 'One of us (referring to himself and Slash) would have to be dead before we play together again.'

However, only last week did Slash say that he'd 'consider' a reunion should Axl apologise. We all know Axl Rose never apologises to everybody, less about a feud that started over 15 years ago with a man he described as 'a cancer'.

He was asked if he would consider a reunion if Axl apologized and he said yes. He never made any demands or gave any ultimatums. He did not bring apology up himself.

He was asked if he would consider a reunion if Axl apologized and he said yes.

Which is what I said.

Axl wouldn't do it because he'd have to show some respect and actually perform on time.

Lets see. Do I want Ron Thai, or do I want an over the hill Jim Hendrix wannabe who plays on stage with a chick who looks like a dude with a wig on?

I mean come on! His fucking hat had rinestones on it! gtfo.

Yes that was pretty ridiculous looking

axl-rose-cp-8853620.jpg

And Axl's wearing a gay biker mustache, EYE LINER, and a bandana from 20 years ago.

George, just curious...what percent of your clientele is straight? I mean, the male-hairdressing business isn't known for its butch Johns.

Do you throw these insults at your customers when they walk in the door with a lisp? Do you turn their gay money down because they can't hold a Metallica conversation?

He was asked if he would consider a reunion if Axl apologized and he said yes.

Which is what I said.

But you continued to say "Axl never apologizes", like you were concluding that would mean no reunion, when Slash never stated an apology was necessary.

Also I think it's a bit rude to state that Axl never apologizes. We don't know that. We do know he has reconciled with a bunch of people who he has been in conflict with, which indicates the opposite.

Edited by Changes

Marc Canter's said he's asked Slash to publicly apologize (Axl either didn't want to hear it, or wasn't around for the private apology Beta took second hand) and the sense he got is that Slash is reluctant to do it because it would hurt his "cool" credibility.

I think everyone is playing way past apologies, so it probably is totally redundant.

• 4 weeks later...

RollingStone.com: Care to comment on the recent rumor that the original Guns N' Roses lineup was asked to reunite and perform at next year's Super Bowl halftime show?

Duff: That's bullshit. Pure, unadulterated bullshit. But it's a good story. You know, I heard it from my wife! "Hey, you know the Super Bowl is asking you guys..." I'm like, "Honey. Really?" Even in my own house, you can't differentiate what's being said on the Internet and the real story. I'm like, "Honey...it's me. You think maybe I'd know about that?"

Rolling Stone: What would it take for the original Guns N' Roses line-up to reunite?

Duff: We'd need seven gilded doves. I have no answer for that. I've got to come up with a good one though. We'd need a secret clubhouse...on an island.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/exclusive-duff-mckagan-on-his-new-album-and-why-guns-n-roses-wont-reunite-20110310

Edited by Daedalus

RollingStone.com: Care to comment on the recent rumor that the original Guns N' Roses lineup was asked to reunite and perform at next year's Super Bowl halftime show?

Duff: That's bullshit. Pure, unadulterated bullshit. But it's a good story. You know, I heard it from my wife! "Hey, you know the Super Bowl is asking you guys..." I'm like, "Honey. Really?" Even in my own house, you can't differentiate what's being said on the Internet and the real story. I'm like, "Honey...it's me. You think maybe I'd know about that?"

Rolling Stone: What would it take for the original Guns N' Roses line-up to reunite?

Duff: We'd need seven gilded doves. I have no answer for that. I've got to come up with a good one though. We'd need a secret clubhouse...on an island.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/exclusive-duff-mckagan-on-his-new-album-and-why-guns-n-roses-wont-reunite-20110310

Duff, the coolest *has always*.

I wonder what it is like to live with one of the members of the most popular band in the world.

It must be cool having a father like Duff.

Marc Canter's said he's asked Slash to publicly apologize (Axl either didn't want to hear it, or wasn't around for the private apology Beta took second hand) and the sense he got is that Slash is reluctant to do it because it would hurt his "cool" credibility.

I think everyone is playing way past apologies, so it probably is totally redundant.

This is interesting. When did he say this? Is Marc still friends with Slash saying these kinds of things? Is Marc still friends with Axl?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hopefully, Axl (the Indiana native) is on his meds, and agrees to do the show. It’s always a shame when a great band lets squabbles put a premature end to their creativity and ability to thrill an audience. GNR is long past its creative peak, but for 12-minutes, I would sit still in front of a TV to watch them rock.

Another moron who doesn't understand jackshit to GNR and Axl. It's because of retards like him that a reunion won't ever happen.

Exactly.