GUNS N' ROSES HEADLINE ROCK IN RIO 4!!!

Mal'Akh

I pray this is the start of the CD2 launch. rock3

You gotta be kidding me?

The worst part is, I think he's not. Same goes for quite a few replies here.

Oh! Oh! Oh!

Anybody wanna hear a nice little downer? Right here!

Also:

As with everything in GnR land - we'll see it when it gets there...

AND-THE-BUZZ-KILLINGTON-AWARD-GOES-TO.jpg

BAHAHAHAAHAH 17,000 posts on a forum of a band that you have obviously no interest in, get a hobby man.

Edited by Young_Gun

Great news. Doesn't feel like the band have been away too long which is pretty nice.

Can't wait to watch the stream - hope this means they will be back to Europe at some point.

Quick question, has this current lineup now played more gigs than any other post 1993 GNR lineup?

It dawned on me the other day that GNR even right from the beginning have rarely managed to go from one tour to another without a slight change of personnel.

Nice to see them getting a bit of momentum. RIR must be a pretty kickass event to base the start of a tour around.

BAHAHAHAAHAH 17,000 posts on a forum of a band that you have obviously no interest in, get a hobby man.

Out of that you conclude I have no interest in them? :huh:

That's just plain silly. Just because I'm not acting all overexcited?

My point was that when you've been a GnR fan for a long time you become...skeptical. Or cynical. Or both.

But really though, what you said makes no sense at all and if you think it means I have no interest in GnR you're an idiot.

From your past posts, it really doesn't seem evident that you like the band. Guns doing RIR is big news and you post shit like that, what do they have to do for you to post something positive or even neutral? You're the idiot.

Edited by Young_Gun

From your past posts, it really doesn't seem evident that you like the band. Guns doing RIR is big news and you post shit like that. You're the idiot.

You seem to have a big problem with realism. Good luck with that.

I'm not the one following a band that constantly makes me "skeptical" and "cynical".

Good to see the band not disappearing for 4 years again which must have been feared by even the most optimistic gunners fan after the last tour ended.

Wonder if they'll do anymore other than Rio?

I can't imagine them doing anything new or too radical. I imagine it'll be a carbon copy of the last tour.

Of course I'd be delighted if I was wrong but I don't see it!

The best hope is that they'll try and release another album from the Chinese Democarcy sessions and do a north american tour afterwards. But knowing the Gunners it could be a one off performance. Either way it's good they're getting out there again, if nothing else we can hope for more music while the band is active.

LP

They will cancel this time too.

If you are so sure about this are you willing to fuck off from the forum if they do show up? How about we make a deal? If they show up, you leave, if they don't, I leave?

Sure, I got the odds with me, so I can't see why not. This is "Guns N' Cancel" we are talking about here, don't forget that, kid.

If you are so sure about this are you willing to fuck off from the forum if they do show up? How about we make a deal? If they show up, you leave, if they don't, I leave?

Sure, I got the odds with me, so I can't see why not. This is "Guns N' Cancel" we are talking about here, don't forget that, kid.

Ok done. If Guns N' Roses(in any incarnation, pretty much Axl and whoever else), do show up to Rock in Rio in 2011, you will discard/leave your username on this forum. If they do NOT show up to the said event, i will do the same.

I'm not the one following a band that constantly makes me "skeptical" and "cynical".

Yeah, you're so right. You really can't be a fan of a band when you sometimes question what they do or say. It's a crime really.

Blind devotion and blind optimism are totally the way to go!

Who said blind devotion and optimism are required? Your attitude is hardly neutral. You were not jumping for joy when the band WAS doing something in 2010. So when are you happy with the band?? You are the one that said the band makes you skeptical and cynical. You are going by Guns N' Roses track record of failing to keep promises, which i do agree on. However i don't take any opportunity to piss on the band, seriously allow them to NOT turn up, then talk. But hey, don't let me tell you what to do. Keep being negative bro, it will get you places.

Edited by Young_Gun

call me/ they tour the states, announce release date for cd follow up, or reunion.

Would you attend a show in the States??

if they came to the southeast (florida, georgia,bama), I would go.

Nice, i was under the assumption you did not like Chinese Democracy. Were there songs on that album you liked?

call me/ they tour the states, announce release date for cd follow up, or reunion.

Would you attend a show in the States??

if they came to the southeast (florida, georgia,bama), I would go.

Nice, i was under the assumption you did not like Chinese Democracy.

I don't; but i don't think he just plays songs from that album.

I like Axl the performer and the man who wrote estranged, yesterdays, appetite + plus i would go to most any live concert. with me it isn't so much about the music or even the band, but the entire experience.

and i would go so i can justify all the time i spend on here to my gf. <_<

Were there songs on that album you liked?

no

Ok done. If Guns N' Roses(in any incarnation, pretty much Axl and whoever else), do show up to Rock in Rio in 2011, you will discard/leave your username on this forum. If they do NOT show up to the said event, i will do the same.

Great. I will definitely remember this one, Christian (and Young_Gun).

Bank on it. Figured its about time some of these people(myself included) put their balls on the line for once.