GUNS N' ROSES HEADLINE ROCK IN RIO 4!!!

Mal'Akh

Awesome.

Speculation over set list starts now.

Well I won't get into that, but if they are ever going to play Estranged, I think this might be the one

I was thinking more along the lines of unreleased material.

Crashed Diet? Hell maybe even Bring It Back Home?

I hate to be a buzzkill, but I seriously don't get what people are getting so excited about. It's really cool that they headline a legendary festival, alright. It will be a great thing, the tradition is cool and I wish the band a whole lotta fun doing it.

But what exactly is so earht shaking about this that people are freaking out? Best chances based on years long experience is that they come out, play a hell of a gig consisting of the material of the last years and that's that - which is perfectly cool.

All this "new era" and "every ten years" and "UYI->CD->CD2" ... meh, you're confusing causality with coincidence, I think. Wishful thinking without any basis.

I hate to be a buzzkill, but I seriously don't get what people are getting so excited about. It's really cool that they headline a legendary festival, alright. It will be a great thing, the tradition is cool and I wish the band a whole lotta fun doing it.

But what exactly is so earht shaking about this that people are freaking out? Best chances based on years long experience is that they come out, play a hell of a gig consisting of the material of the last years and that's that - which is perfectly cool.

All this "new era" and "every ten years" and "UYI->CD->CD2" ... meh, you're confusing causality with coincidence, I think. Wishful thinking without any basis.

BUZZZKILLINGTON!!!!!

yea GNFNRS are here to Bitchslapp 2011!!!

BUZZZKILLINGTON!!!!!

yea GNFNRS are here to Bitchslapp 2011!!!

with all the negativity people didn't expect it. if you didn't think at some point you weren't going to get it then it isn't worth having?