Tommy Stinson Tweet update

Precious time..

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we are indeed getting the next album this year, it would explain CD's recent price drop. It would make sense to clear the shelves of CD as much as possible to make room for another exclusive which, word is, Best Buy would once again have first rights to.

We'll soon find out...

The thing is, it's not as if these guys even have a major following. Outside of these forums, I doubt many people even know that Tommy Stinson is in GNR. So, why be so secretive? Maybe there's a Replacements reunion tour this year.

That's why I cringe every time they go "Man, I can't discuss GNR bizz." Seriously, it's the most interesting thing about you. Give us something. It's not like Axl makes up for whatever they're not allowed to talk about with his silence.

Someone should tweet Tommy to see if he's referring to the next Guns album.

Given that GN'R don't appear to up to much, other than the usual Rio gig, possibly (Axl might know nothing about the gig yet :D ) hired hand Tommy can do what he likes, just like the rest of them. I really doubt Tommy will tweat what the latest plans are regarding Axl Rose's Band.

Edited by star

Hasn't he got a new solo album on the way maybe he's refering to that? Why do they always have to be so bloody vague?!

It's certainly possible. Thing is, the only really interesting thing that could happen for GNR fans is the next album. Rio and a U.S. tour would be nice, but the real pay off is going to be the announcement for CD2.

Well, it is possible it could be for the Tommy Stinson solo album. It was on the Tommy Stinson twitter, not the Guns N' Roses twitter, or Axl's twitter.

But, it's possible it could be another cryptic message from a GN'R member about a new album, tour dates, anything GN'R related.

I'm hoping the latter.

This will be a very interesting year indeed. Hold on to your hats!!! about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

Hopefully this means he's finally getting fired and Duff will take his place, but I'm just saying...

Edited by iftheworld

Remember this tweet?:

"Don't know when the next Rock In Rio is or where it will be but it sounds like fun to me. Fingers crossed."

Before Rock In Rio was announced.

So, this could be about GN'R. Or not. Gives us something you yammer about at least ;)

That's a fucked up thing to say. Tommy is awesome! And I don't think that would happen anyway. If you like Duff so much, why don't you go post on the Loaded message board instead of here? Dick.

dude, why don't you change your signature picture, THAT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING. normally it wouldn't bother me, except that since you've joined you've been massively spamming the board, and every third comment i have to have half my laptop screen taken over by that nasty picture. :fuckyou:

That's a fucked up thing to say. Tommy is awesome! And I don't think that would happen anyway. If you like Duff so much, why don't you go post on the Loaded message board instead of here? Dick.

dude, why don't you change your signature picture, THAT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING. normally it wouldn't bother me, except that since you've joined you've been massively spamming the board, and every third comment i have to have half my laptop screen taken over by that nasty picture. :fuckyou:

That is pretty disgusting. Kinda like Tommys' drinking habits.

ALLEGEDLY

Edited by iftheworld