A cover I'd really love on CD 2

D..

Sailing on CD2  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How cool would it be if this sailing cover was on CD 2 in proper studio recording?

IMO it's one of the very best cover GNR ever did, I absolutely LOVE Axl's vocals there and Finck's guitar solo is amazing!

Please GNR, think about it :xmasssanta:

How cool would it be if this sailing cover was on CD 2 in proper studio recording?

IMO it's one of the very best cover GNR ever did, I absolutely LOVE Axl's vocals there and Finck's guitar solo is amazing!

Please GNR, think about it :xmasssanta:

Absolutely :thumbsup:

Guest gunns5

They should just release it as a fun, light-hearted single right away. Might give them some positive buzz.

better video,

official band photos

the next album

any new song or cover song

plans for another tour/dates

re-release of cd

anything

Guest siliconmessiah

Blows me away every time. Great when Frank kicks in at 1.10!

Edited by siliconmessiah

its a good song and axl does it well but i want original material on official releases not cover songs at this point. If Axl released music more than once every two decades i could get on board with it but for now no.

this is the best man!

I didn't knew from the first it was a cover, back in 2009!!! yeap :shrugs: just then, as I'm slow on comp/internet

but this one is the best cover ever! and as always GNR covers are better than the originals

and we have an whole album to prove that! B)

but, as the poll goes I'll say no man. I don't want any covers on a new album, they could just release it as single, as if! in the now GNR world, but I guess that's the point man, after you did all the stuff that was to be done to be "out there" now you just set back and enjoy the moment, be that a concert, a tour, an album, a cover song..

and again, for the fun of it, as always when about the next GNR record, I want it DOUBLE!

that way all the Chinese Era can come out and, give them a new chance to be creative,

if that's what the man wants, as in to be again creative, or he's tired for the rest of his life from that era.

but for the sake of it man, as in the face of everyone make it double, each one consisting of 18 songs.

release around 8 videos from the both sides over a time spam of 2 years and also some live versions of some of the Chinese Democracy album. what the paradise man! that way GNR would rule the world even Better than 1990-1994.

because, well because of the impact that another double album would have as the idea of it, and because you'll use the best manipulative tool to have that, that is through videos man!

and for the shock of it use some "american" word in it, as "american dictatorship" or something that will definitely trigger controversy! "american fascism", "american democracy?" why not!? it's not a democracy per se, it just a manipulative rich men's regime who give the illusion of power to the people, when in fact the ruling elite is one and the same, but divided for the masses' eye into to parties, and who apply the same politics whit few nuances.

I hope it's not to much my take on the american regime = democracy in general,

for the shoe wearing interested gnr fans from here...

Maybe Axl should concentrate on putting out another "covers" album like The Spaghetti Incident?

He could sing a bunch of his favorite Elton John and Queen tunes and the new band could probably put this whole thing together in a couple of months.

They could put "Sailing" on there and another version of "Knockin' on Heaven's Door," maybe even "Lawyers, Guns and Money" or an Aerosmith cover - something that will get guaranteed airplay.

I don't see how they expect fans to stay interested if they never release anything.

good idea i read on another forum