I LOVE AXL

iftheworld

Ha ha, every other thread here reads: "I hate Axl!" and every other one "I love Axl!"

It's a classic spectacle, very nice!

You guys are aware that we could die here at any given moment, being blown out there into oblivion!!

I love the entertainment factor of Axl, and all the rest of them too - old and new. But it's mainly because of this board. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't care about the story and the drama so much and didn't before I got here. This place is where I watch my GnR soap opera. The trials and tribulations of the tour, the infighting, the rants, the raves, the desire for the ultimate outcome - a reunion. It's all here.

God I'm going to miss this place.

I love axl more than my wife, seriously

What makes a hetero man love another man that much?

It's a different kind of love. I grew up up as a child with Axl and his music. It's always been there for me....hard to explain.

Well said.

Yes, Axl has that something. It sounds like a lot of men can feel it too, or maybe they respond to something totally different, I do not know.

Could it have something do with the way Axl seems to show his sensitivity or human vulnerability? The toughest men here are often into the most sad and sensitive songs.

Or is it a bit like when Arnold plays the role of a hero it makes him a bit of a hero also in real life? Axl sings about great love and hearth break and maybe it gives him a bit of a romantic glow also?

That could not be the only reason though as many singers sing great love songs, but they do not have the appeal.

I love axl more than my wife, seriously

What makes a hetero man love another man that much?

It's a different kind of love. I grew up up as a child with Axl and his music. It's always been there for me....hard to explain.

exactly!

It`s called charisma

I'd go gay for Axl and I love the Poontang.

I honestly think most guys would go gay for Axl. I don't blame them. If I were a guy, I'd be a gay guy because Axl is just that sexy. Seriously.

But in actuality I love women more (winks to Lucrecia).

I'd go gay for Axl and I love the Poontang.

I honestly think most guys would go gay for Axl. I don't blame them. If I were a guy, I'd be a gay guy because Axl is just that sexy. Seriously.

I would hope they wouldn't expect him to reciprocate, he's kinda antsy about that kind of thing ain't he?