Mod team demotions

eRomano

I guess I would have just expected a little note beforehand or at least some fashion of a heads-up.

I guess I was just a little hurt by how it happened?

I understand your point..but you do recall what you wrote about the guy right?

You wanted a thank-you card from him for that?

I'm not judging what you wrote,but you did write it,for all to see.

I completely agree that you had to be honest about your feelings on the situation,but you chose to do it on the forum.

If you really wanted to remain a mod on Eric's forum,maybe you could have hashed it out with him via PM?

As ER said, " I messaged him (Eric) maybe three times tops over the past year and never received a single reply or acknowledgement."

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=176649&view=findpost&p=2873265

Edited by EduardoGNR

why were Jackie Moon and KK also demoted?

Not a whole lot of moderating going on.

No slag against them...people get too busy or lose interest,it happens.

They've always been nice to me,I think they'd be the first to tell you they weren't contributing all that much in the last while.

It was nothing personal against either of them,it's just some restructuring.

surely Eric knew people were going to comment...

Of course,and they did.

Some mods did as well.

High and Subs made their statements and resigned as mods.

ER basically backed everything Subs had to say about Eric,but wanted to remain a mod on the guy's forum?

Things like that can alter trust factors and perceptions of motivations.

I'm quite sure ER is aware of that...and was before he posted his statement.

He's not surprised at the outcome.

It shocks you he's not a mod anymore...seriously?

If this forum is just going to be run by yes-men(not saying you are Zint), then I won't be posting here.

No one's telling anyone to do anything..the mods haven't been issued any directives.

We're just doing what we've always done,and some new people have been cool enough to accept an offer to help out. :shrugs:

As ER said, " I messaged him (Eric) maybe three times tops over the past year and never received a single reply or acknowledgement."

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=176649&view=findpost&p=2873265

As ER also said," I guess I would have just expected a little note beforehand or at least some fashion of a heads-up".

He didn't expect a thing,if everyone is willing to be completely honest about this.

If this forum is just going to be run by yes-men, then I won't be posting here.

Come on, does it really matter what the forum is run like? It's always pretty much been run like shit. (Hell, remember Madison?) It's the community of posters that makes it a good place to be.

Is Eric really so sensitive? My goodness. What a wormy little Canadian. No doubt he's got some German blood in him. I imagine he'd have no trouble selling Auschwitz Natural Gas to an elderly Jewish couple..

ER is far more interesting unfiltered, so welcome back. I've always thought aligning yourself with the administration was a mistake. Let the insignificant pissants like Velvetgirl 2 nurse on Eric's teat. You're far too intellectually engaging to be in the business of reminding people not to splash in the pool. Talk about wormy. I'm surprised that asshole can walk and chew bubble gum at the same time..

And Zint... I didn't know you became mygnr's official PR representative! Restructuring? For a punk aficionado, you've disappointed me. I think I'm going to call you The Sultan of Spin from now on. Nevertheless, when Eric spits in your face and you choose to resign, we'll be here to support you, through the restructuring, just like we're here supporting ER. Because that's what we do for decent people. We won't be sitting around trying to neutralize a decision made with zero tact or professionalism. Because that's what wormy little assholes do. And you're not a wormy little asshole, Zint. Unless something's changed?

You should tell us, because some people might get confused..

-Kickingthehabit

Without weighing in on this debate, that'll surely get you banned. Bye...

What am I, a bowl of fruit? A tangerine that peels in a minute? Eric possesses the leadership skills of a drug addled toddler with narcolepsy and ADD. The good (Subs, HV, ER) are dropping like flies while the bad (Gunsguy.. or Velvetgirl, depending on which sex he's impersonating) triumph. We've entered the twilight zone. The fact that you're not despondent with this laissez-faire style leadership says a lot about your allegiances. Christ, have some balls and weigh in on the fucking discussion. Decent people who have contributed to the life of this forum are getting black-balled and slapped in the face..

-Kickingthehabit

Guest Len B'stard

i ain't been heavy in weighing in on the shit but people are taking this dramatics thing too fuckin far. Fuck it man, a bunch of people got demoted, OK, so what, who gives a fuck? I do think ER was a banging mod though, i kinda remember him as the someone that sometimes interjected in my hyperbole with a sober sensible and more true to that facts perspective on my...ranting :lol: And always seemed to know his shit about music and thats basically what gets my attention on this forum anyhow.

Other than that, y'know, whatever, done deal, nailed coffin. All this fuckin "we are the world, hold hands, look whats happening to our forum" uhhh, brrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiing, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiing, knock knock, it ain't your fuckin forum, its the boss mans forum, you contributed yes but there's a little word that goes along with contribution, voluntary, kinda changes the whole meaning of the shit, you chose to be here, this is some shit you do with your time so its very difficult to laud that over the admin folks like you been doing them a fuckin favor all this time by posting on this motherfucker.

People get too sensitive on the fuckin internet man, i ain't taking the rise out of you ER so please don't take this bad but honestly, "it hurt me"? :lol: C'mooooooooooooooonn man, hurt you?!?! The ball keeps rolling man, you'll be alright, come round mine if you're feeling bad, i got a bong and some DVDs, i'll see you straight :lol:

Although, hands up here, if i were to honestly like, line up all the people who were/are mods and then tick off the ones i would think wouldn't last in the fuckin job just judging on the shit they've posted and what i know of their character strictly on the basis of the way/the shit they post, i'd put Jackie Moon and ER top of the list of motherfuckers who ain't gonna make the cut and thats not a diss on either of em, i just...they always struck me as better posters than anyone who i would give a badge and a gun to.

Jackie Moon is someone i had more pegged as like a forum clown and again thats not a diss, i just mean like a funny cool guy. And ER too, who if i'm not mistaken is a kind of reasonably young sorta...collegey pothead type of guy, this is all coming off so wrong like i'm dissing them or something but i'm not i mean like...the sort of people you'd like to have a smoke with and not, for instance, the kind of people you'd leave babysitting a kid :lol:

I think you gotta have a touch of what Madison had to be a mod, you gotta be a fuckin adult, you gotta have that serious switch. I think they should make it so the mods are 30 to mid 30s and over, i bet you they'd last longer. You can't have young hoodlums like Jackie Moon and ER moderating shit :lol:

"in my day!"

Is Eric really so sensitive? My goodness. What a wormy little Canadian. No doubt he's got some German blood in him. I imagine he'd have no trouble selling Auschwitz Natural Gas to an elderly Jewish couple..

ER is far more interesting unfiltered, so welcome back. I've always thought aligning yourself with the administration was a mistake. Let the insignificant pissants like Velvetgirl 2 nurse on Eric's teat. You're far too intellectually engaging to be in the business of reminding people not to splash in the pool. Talk about wormy. I'm surprised that asshole can walk and chew bubble gum at the same time..

And Zint... I didn't know you became mygnr's official PR representative! Restructuring? For a punk aficionado, you've disappointed me. I think I'm going to call you The Sultan of Spin from now on. Nevertheless, when Eric spits in your face and you choose to resign, we'll be here to support you, through the restructuring, just like we're here supporting ER. Because that's what we do for decent people. We won't be sitting around trying to neutralize a decision made with zero tact or professionalism. Because that's what wormy little assholes do. And you're not a wormy little asshole, Zint. Unless something's changed?

You should tell us, because some people might get confused..

-Kickingthehabit

Not bad at spin yourself..

It's been asked a few times about KK and JM,and to date no one answered.

The skinny of it is...logging in once in a while and posting "nice pic" or "lol" then disappearing for another month or two wasn't helping out.

Jacke Moon hangs out on a regular basis,but he's better at doing just that.

Nothing against him at all in those regards,but he didn't make it a secret that he really didn't care if he did the mod thing or not.

It was a fun little joke at first,it became a tired giggle...tee hee.

No spin there man,stone cold truth.

Neutralizing a decision?

If you're referring to ER,I wasn't defending anybody's decision regarding him.

I was weighing in with my opinion on it and as I see it.

I think the "I'm hurt" ER thing is a crock.

While Subs and High stated their piece and resigned,I think ER played a clever game.

I think he pretty much backed everything Subs had to say and gave his post about it a nice little twist "by the way,not resigning..I leave it to you to remove me"....I double dog dare ya.

Well done,and well played...if anyone didn't spot that right off,well I'm sorry for your naivite'.

If you swallowed that and the "he didn't even contact me after I questioned his morals **sniff sniff dab dab** angle..well,looks good on those buying into it.

Hey...it was clever...well played...but I just had enough of the "poor done by" ER thing.

So I decided to step up and comment on it.

Not slagging ER here,just saying "I see what you did there".

I wonder if he was upset as..perhaps some of the rest of the mod team when..we found out that ER and High were actively and eagerly planning for the "new" MyGnRforum behind the scenes without the rest of us knowing...that was fun to read in ER's post.

I don't recall any "hey man,hang in...things are happening,just keep it quiet for now" posts from ER.

In fact,the only post I recall from ER when the closure was announced was a post in a thread about his review of Appetite For Destruction.

I don't recall any "sorry to hear things aren't working out Eric" "thanks for the forum Eric".

Just an AFD review..until the Subs announcement.

...an AFD review

The ONLY person who was nice enough to keep me in the loop (in the early stages) was High.

High's always been cool to me that way.

In fairness to Subs,he was busy with the supposed takeover details,and didn't make contact,which is completely understandable.

I was in no way presuming there was a spot for me on the mod team for the new site,and would have completely understood if there wasn't.

I decided to hang back and see how it all played out,I had no intention of scrounging for a position or putting any hassles or expectations on anybody.I figured if I was invited I'd hear from Subs,and that's how I wanted it.

Only when I found out the deal didn't go through did I contact Subs.I did and do genuinely feel bad for the guy.

We've had some long talks in the past few weeks.Not only about the takeover situation but other situations we have in common as well.

Oh and for the record,I've been "spit in the face"...as you put it, many times as a mod.Never once when there has been a mod announcement from Eric about changes have I ever been thanked directly for helping out,never by name...it's always been "thanks to High,Montrealer,UK Subs...and the rest of the mod team".

Yeah it feels weird when you've put (what you feel is) shitloads of hours into this...even Monty has had the decency to PM me and say he feels bad about it.

But,again,in fairness...in many ways I've approached the mod thing as somewhat of a lone wolf so maybe I didn't deserve specific acknowledgement.

I've vented about the situation in recent weeks,mainly via PM to the people I chose to discuss it with.

Didn't really feel like sparring on the boards,because you can't even make a statement without a rapidfire smug quip to follow.

Those people know how I felt about the situation as it unfolded,emotions were running high.

Subs asked me not to make any snap decisions,to think it through and to definitely not resign on account of his situation.

I took his advice.

And for my situation,it boils down to this...

In light of what has transpired in recent weeks,and considering the outcome...it was clear the forum was going to remain and it needed to be moderated.

Despite any minor shortcomings with Eric,he's had my back pretty good.

When I joined the mod team,it didn't take long to discover the manipulative,dishonest,controlling side of Madison...and the negative effects she had on the mod team.

Mods were spending more time debating her,bashing their heads blindly agianst the wall and PMing about her actions behind the scenes than actually accomplishing anything.

I'm not the type to blindly take shit like that...I wasn't afraid of her or speaking out about her actions...and I did.

She knew I saw through her and tried to turf me from the mod team.

She thought she had succeeded,but she hadn't...Eric had me covered (details not necessary)...but it sure was fun watching her post about me when she thought I couldn't see the posts...integrity...yeah (uh huh).

I did not and will not forget that.

ANY time I've PM'd Eric I always...always....got a response (maybe not always speedily,but in due time)....and in fact,still do.

And Monty...the first guy to contact me and make friends when I joined here.The guy is just about the nicest,most honest down to earth guy on here and I value his support from day one.He told me his point of view on things and wanted my continued help on the mod team,as did Eric.

There was a period of about six months when I couldn't access the forum due to computer problems....and to be honest,Madison had made modding such a horrendous,unpleasant experience,I really had no desire to rush back.

High was nice enough to try helping me solve the problem,Monty would check in to see where I was at...and when it was finally solved,Eric had no qualms with me continuing with my mod position.

Keeping that in mind,I fast forward to the news of the mystery donation scenario...

I don't know who it is,but one fact is clear...someone was god damned nice enough and generous enough to pony up some good cash so that GnR fans can continue to access this forum and talk about the band that means so much to them in whatever regard that may be.

I looked at the situation,looked at who had my back when I needed it and took in to consideration the kind,generous acts of an individual who made the decision to help keep this place going.

For ALL those reasons I am grateful and willing to return the favour.

It does NOT diminish how I feel about what happened to Subs and I've explained that to him,or at least tried.

Yes I closed the Subs discussion thread,but in fairness to the guy footing the bills,how long do we wallow in "this place is a dump now" and all that.I would venture a guess that's not what was in mind when the decision was made to help out.

Everyone's vented...hell even Madison came out of the woodwork to have her digs.

So do we continue on with "fuck the worm,fuck this place" for another year or do we see if this moves forward.

In fairness to the person footing the bills,it's worth a shot no?

So yeah...returning favours for those who helped me,and I'm not convinced ER REALLY wanted to remain a mod.

Not doing this for party passes,never was.

In fact,if any were ever offered to me I will gladly give them to the first cool forum member that shows up sidestage and would completely appreciate meeting the band.

Right then...a little honesty as I see it..punk rock enough for ya?

Interesting how ER wasn't even warned

He warned himself no?

ER: "If Eric wishes to terminate my position as a moderator after reading this, I don't blame him and I will accept the consequences of my actions."

or thanked before getting demoted

He was thanked in the first post in this thread.

Regardless of what was said in this thread it's just basic common courtesy and manners to let him know what was going on in advance. Nothing he said in his post was out of order and the way he was treated was just a bit shit really and there's no justification for it.

I think the "I'm hurt" ER thing is a crock.

While Subs and High stated their piece and resigned,I think ER played a clever game.

I think he pretty much backed everything Subs had to say and gave his post about it a nice little twist "by the way,not resigning..I leave it to you to remove me"....I double dog dare ya.

Well done,and well played...if anyone didn't spot that right off,well I'm sorry for your naivite'.

If you swallowed that and the "he didn't even contact me after I questioned his morals **sniff sniff dab dab** angle..well,looks good on those buying into it.

No, I just thought the way Subsy was (mis)treated wasn't very fair. I didn't attack Eric or the forum; I just said I didn't think it was a morally sound decision. And I was afraid it would be misconstrued as a personal attack, but that wasn't my intention.

HV said his resignation had nothing to do with Subs, btw.

I wonder if he was upset as..perhaps some of the rest of the mod team when..we found out that ER and High were actively and eagerly planning for the "new" MyGnRforum behind the scenes without the rest of us knowing...that was fun to read in ER's post.

Whoaaaa...what? When Subsy announced he had agreed to buy the forum from Eric, he publicly outlined some of the changes he had in mind as incentive for people to donate. That's what I was referring to in my post in terms of the plans HV and I had in mind. I'll ask him to back me up on this if he wants because we had maybe one or two chats over Facebook and that's it. We weren't conspiring behind closed doors if you if that's what you inferred from my earlier post.

In fact,the only post I recall from ER when the closure was announced was a post in a thread about his review of Appetite For Destruction.

I don't recall any "sorry to hear things aren't working out Eric" "thanks for the forum Eric".

Well, you recall incorrectly. Very incorrectly. And it would have taken only a few moments to check before implying that I didn't care.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=176071&st=615&p=2868679entry2868679

I woke up to the e-mail announcement from Eric yesterday. I was hungover from a day-long drinking session and at first I thought I was dreaming.

I've been visiting this site on an almost daily basis since early 2005. I remember browsing the forum during a computer class at high school when I should have been doing work.

I can't really put into words what this forum means to me. I think it's extremely sad to see what has become of it, and sadder still that the band was never able to understand that the Internet fan forums are a large part of the reason there's still any interest left in a band that generally doesn't put out records, tour, or do interviews/media appearances. I know if I hadn't been able to find a fan forum to discuss the band I probably would have lost a lot of interest years ago in both Chinese Democracy and the new lineup.

And I can understand Eric's position. It must suck to spend countless hours and money out of your own pocket to run a fan-forum, only to have the band and its "family" express disdain -- and then find yourself being hit with cease-and-desist papers for something out of your control. As HV said, it was extremely unnecessary -- and a big slap in the face.

Losing this forum feels a bit like losing a part of my life, as strange as that sounds. I'm going to miss many posters here. Anyone who wants to keep in touch just send me a PM and I can add you on Facebook.

And I did thank Eric for allowing me the chance I had to post/moderate here, and I'm still thankful to him for that.

The ONLY person who was nice enough to keep me in the loop (in the early stages) was High.

I was just as much out of the loop as you, buddy. I woke up to the news of the forum closing a whole day afterward -- only saw it when I checked my e-mail inbox.

The ONLY thing I knew about in advance (and this was less than a day in advance of when it was announced) was that Subs was putting in an offer, and I was asked not to tell anyone else in case it fell through. I'm sorry if you think I was keeping things from you but I really didn't know what was going on at all beyond that and I don't feel like I had much to "keep you in the loop" with considering how little I knew myself.

Not trying to argue, just needed to clarify that before things are misconstrued.

As for the other stuff, the demotion and all that -- like I said before, shit happens and it's time to move on. I'm not really concerned but for the record your theory about my "clever idea" to "dare" Eric to demote me wasn't my intention at all. The bottom line was I didn't want to stomp my feet and quit the team and seem like I was jumping on a bandwagon (which would have looked worse?), but at the same time I didn't want to just sit there and not voice my feelings on the subject, because I do consider Subs to be something of a friend here and I knew if I had been in his position I would have felt the same way he did. I've been in situations at work where someone does something and I'll tell them I don't like it (it's even happened with one of my bosses before), and I think you can usually work through it and, if anything, that strengthens your relationship. But I had a feeling Eric wasn't that kind of person based on his response to Subs, so that's why I anticipated my demotion. I wasn't asking for it, just saying in case it happened, no hard feelings or whatever.

I feel like you and I are just programmed differently, emotionally or logically, because it's not the first time we've misinterpreted each other or each other's intentions.

Regardless -- like I said before, it was a pleasure "working" with you and congrats on your promotion. Well-deserved.

Edited by Estranged Reality

in my defense i did actually put effort into moderating former gunners, and also tried my best not to be a douche (with moderate success), i just didnt really have much interest in the news reporting gig once it became apparent gunsguy had things under control.

my time was up anyways. all hail orsys.

for the record, i agree my best capacity is "hanging out". thats accurate.

For clarity (I've saved all PM's from the last 3 weeks with none deleted), in terms of my dealings with ER (and I would like to think my previous post of "I hardly ever spoke with him" would have been good enough).

I posted on the forum at: 19 April 2011 - 08:52 AM regarding that "It was me" with the takeover bid. ER contatced me AFTER that at: 19 April 2011 - 16.22 PM to say 'Sounds great, no offense if I'm dropped, glad you're trying to save this place...' (in summary).

I think people can and have made their own minds up by now, I think most people on here that 'know' me have a decent feel for what's happened (really, honestly? it doesn't take an internet guru, it's THAT obvious - no smoke and mirrors necessary, just plain common sense needed). What is clear is It's gone and done and I agree it's time to move on at some level - at least from my own perspective, I can't continue to post here (unless I'm forced to defend myself); people need to be comfortable with their own standing, no-one else is judging you and frankly if they are, your own self respect, dignity and INTEGRITY is all that matters. In the end, this is a fans forum message board, it's suppose to be fun, you know?

Edited by UK Subs

When Subsy announced he had agreed to buy the forum from Eric, he publicly outlined some of the changes he had in mind as incentive for people to donate. That's what I was referring to in my post in terms of the plans HV and I had in mind. I'll ask him to back me up on this if he wants because we had maybe one or two chats over Facebook and that's it. We weren't conspiring behind closed doors if you if that's what you inferred from my earlier post.

Fair enough..

My comments were based on this...

HV and I had already begun talking about potential ways of improving the forum

Nothing wrong with that,but it is possible to misconstrue that comment.

Well, you recall incorrectly. Very incorrectly. And it would have taken only a few moments to check before implying that I didn't care.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=176071&st=615&p=2868679entry2868679

I woke up to the e-mail announcement from Eric yesterday. I was hungover from a day-long drinking session and at first I thought I was dreaming.

I've been visiting this site on an almost daily basis since early 2005. I remember browsing the forum during a computer class at high school when I should have been doing work.

I can't really put into words what this forum means to me. I think it's extremely sad to see what has become of it, and sadder still that the band was never able to understand that the Internet fan forums are a large part of the reason there's still any interest left in a band that generally doesn't put out records, tour, or do interviews/media appearances. I know if I hadn't been able to find a fan forum to discuss the band I probably would have lost a lot of interest years ago in both Chinese Democracy and the new lineup.

And I can understand Eric's position. It must suck to spend countless hours and money out of your own pocket to run a fan-forum, only to have the band and its "family" express disdain -- and then find yourself being hit with cease-and-desist papers for something out of your control. As HV said, it was extremely unnecessary -- and a big slap in the face.

Losing this forum feels a bit like losing a part of my life, as strange as that sounds. I'm going to miss many posters here. Anyone who wants to keep in touch just send me a PM and I can add you on Facebook.

As I stated when we just chatted in PM..I conceed that point,and was heading here to state that,but saw your PM first.

I DID miss that post.

The first comment I saw from you was more than a day earlier,the morning of the closure announcement in fact.

You started a thread about your AFD article.

Still strikes me as an odd initial first reaction? :shrugs:

I was just as much out of the loop as you, buddy. I woke up to the news of the forum closing a whole day afterward -- only saw it when I checked my e-mail inbox.

Well everyone was in that boat at first.Again,it was your comment about you and High making plans that made it look like a different scenario to me.

And I apologize for that.

The ONLY thing I knew about in advance (and this was less than a day in advance of when it was announced) was that Subs was putting in an offer
Not trying to argue, just needed to clarify that before things are misconstrued.

They already did,but like I said in PM,perhaps some of that was based on how some of your content came across...to me.

But your PM cleared some things up for me and I thank you and appreciate that.

The bottom line was I didn't want to stomp my feet and quit the team and seem like I was jumping on a bandwagon (which would have looked worse?)

I still don't think you really wanted to remain as a mod.

But that's just my opinion.

Other than that,we've chatted in PM tonight and I apologized for misconstruing some of your comments and overstating some of mine.

It's been a weird day here and it's put me in a bit of shit mood.

What I SHOULD have done is just walk away from the computer for the day.

Messages warning me that private PM's may or may not be made public? :confused:

If true...that's fucking lowest of the low shit right there but.. :shrugs:

Anyway...sorry man.

Apologies accepted I hope?

oh...for the record ( I meant every fucking word about Madison) :kiss:

Apology accepted, absolutely. No hard feelings buddy. I also apologize if anything I said or that was misconstrued upset you, as perhaps I should have been clearer in my wording originally.

EDIT: Forgot to respond to this:

The first comment I saw from you was more than a day earlier,the morning of the closure announcement in fact.

I didn't realize that was the first thing I posted that day, but I think it was because I didn't really know how to put into words how I felt yet (about the forum closing) and I was in a nostalgic mood and I had just been working on that Appetite piece and thought it was kinda fitting to post something "retrospective" like that, given the circumstances of the situation. There wasn't any real point to it beyond that.

I did just respond to your PM so take a look at that when you get a chance. I might take a break from this thread now and try to bow out at least somewhat gracefully. :tongue2:

Edited by Estranged Reality

Apology accepted, absolutely. No hard feelings buddy. I also apologize if anything I said or that was misconstrued upset you, as perhaps I should have been clearer in my wording originally.

EDIT: Forgot to respond to this:

I didn't realize that was the first thing I posted that day, but I think it was because I didn't really know how to put into words how I felt yet (about the forum closing) and I was in a nostalgic mood and I had just been working on that Appetite piece and thought it was kinda fitting to post something "retrospective" like that, given the circumstances of the situation. There wasn't any real point to it beyond that.

Fair enough.

And it was a good read btw.

Zint and ER, get a room!!!!

No honestly, thanks Zint for the kind words.

I never had a fight with another mod, well except Madison of course, and I want to keep it that way. As I said to UK, life is way too complicated to fight on a Internet forum!

Guest gunns5

Meanwhile, Psycho - Fucked up past-banned members like Warchild are still posting...

Hmm...

down

down

down

the hill this forum goes.

...wait, JALP/Warchild is BACK?

god save us all

yes, shes

HERE

and

HERE

Meanwhile, Psycho - Fucked up past-banned members like Warchild are still posting...

Hmm...

down

down

down

god save us all

yes, shes

HERE

and

HERE

are you sure blackfrog is warchild ? blackfrog come off as condesending to me whereas warchild i got a kick out of ??

Hmm...

down

down

down

god save us all

yes, shes

HERE

and

HERE

are you sure blackfrog is warchild ? blackfrog come off as condesending to me whereas warchild i got a kick out of ??

Blackfrog is either the financier of this forum, someone who is grooming us so to become a future 'informer', or someone like warchild who likes attention.

I thought it was the first, but recent comments have swayed me away from the idea. If you are a silent partner in something, then you do just that.

Hmm...

down

down

down

god save us all

yes, shes

HERE

and

HERE

Blackfrog is either the financier of this forum, someone who is grooming us so to become a future 'informer', or someone like warchild who likes attention.

I thought it was the first, but recent comments have swayed me away from the idea. If you are a silent partner in something, then you do just that.

It's already been proven that blackfrog1 is Warchild.

With the help of your 957 reports. :tongue2:

I think we're done here?