David Gilmour, Comfortably Numb, at 'The Wall' O2 Arena

Becket

Damn... Saw it last week in Copenhagen (biggest setup on the tour so far with 47.000 attending), and seriously hoped Mr. Gilmour would be a little original and NOT pick the London show... :D But it was obviously still amazing.

Ha! In the video dalsh327 posted, Gilmour sang the wrong line around 1:21, and it looks as if Waters facepalms when he does it. :lol:

Edited by duff_rose

Ha, I went to the show the night before and me and my friend were constantly wondering if he'd be there.

Still, Gilmour or no Gilmour it's the best damn show I have ever seen (well equal with GN'R but they're very different types of shows). And I recommend everyone go and see it!

Dont even put GNR on the same level as this. Even if it were just the music it wouldnt be right to put GNR on the same level as The Wall.

Pink Floyd just announced a mammoth rerelease of the back catalog including a bunch of video content. There's some early Barrett demos that came up, a version of "Wish You Were Here" thought lost, possibly the 1980 Wall concert film that the band shelved because of how it turned out, but they might just go with what's already out there on bootlegs. I think the "holy grail" was that "See Emily Play" clip thought lost.

There's a couple of things mentioned in other interviews that may or may not happen:

PF was supposed to do a new mix of "Animals", and it doesn't sound like they're doing much with it. Supposedly there's soundboard recordings of those shows. There is a bootleg out there of the infamous show where Roger spat on the fan, and I'm pretty sure someone put it on You Tube, but you can hear him calling the guy over. It was either during "Dogs" or "Pigs", towards the end.

The Wall concert that was filmed in 1980 was being discussed about using technology to brighten it up a bit. Maybe Roger will release it when he puts out the DVD of this tour.

This is part one out of three of "The Lost Documentary", which doesn't sound like is going to be included.

Another interesting PF related documentary, about the kids who recorded Another Brick in the Wall II, that Roger's on.