FULL Chinese Democracy Alternative Artwork DOWNLOAD

MANETS.FOREVER

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very interesting, but in the end it's better that they didn't release this version.

Why?

This version makes the album look like Axl's solo effort with all the commentary, and has zero pictures of band members. Unlike the released version.

The released version has pictures of members that have not been in the band for years, reiterating the message that it is a revolving door of paid musicians. Same shit.

Very interesting, but in the end it's better that they didn't release this version.

Why?

This version makes the album look like Axl's solo effort with all the commentary, and has zero pictures of band members. Unlike the released version.

The released version has pictures of members that have not been in the band for years, reiterating the message that it is a revolving door of paid musicians. Same shit.

Maybe, but they are the guys who played on the album. I'd rather see them there on the pages rather than 4 pages of Axl stories.

To me, a real band shot would have been ideal, not live photos of each of the members. But I don't think this isn't Axl's solo effort so it doesn't bother me.

Why?

They should have had Axl's commentaries AND band member pictures.

That's what I would've liked to have seen. In an ideal world, I'd have loved the alternate artwork but with one pic of the lineup in 06 (not live, all in one room) at the end after the thank yous.

WOW.

997 downloads from the 4shared link. Guess people really wanted to see this! :blink:

Up to 1079 .................. VIEWS ....... it doesn't say downloads , it says views.

Not sure why this would matter to you, but I just checked the details on the file and it says:

"Date uploaded: May 29, 2011 8:04:31 PM

Times downloaded: 1,079

Last downloaded: Jun 15, 2011 6:30:33 AM"

WOW.

997 downloads from the 4shared link. Guess people really wanted to see this! :blink:

Up to 1079 .................. VIEWS ....... it doesn't say downloads , it says views.

Not sure why this would matter to you, but I just checked the details on the file and it says:

Not sure why this would matter to you,

just saying what I saw

lol and your the one who posted 997 downloads

whatever

smiley-sleeper.gif

WOW.

Not sure why this would matter to you,

just saying what I saw

lol and your the one who posted 997 downloads

whatever

smiley-sleeper.gif

Do what now?

Yes, I posted 997 downloads because that's what it was at the time. Then you made your snide remark about it being "views" not "downloads". So I went to double check because, as I mentioned, a bunch of people obviously wanted to see it. There was a point to my post and it was right there in plain sight: there were a lot of downloads because people obviously wanted to see this booklet.

To the ppl who want it uploaded....I tried and the files are to big for the 10mb limit on various uploading sites! B)

I don't know a ton about file sharing, can't they just go directly to the 4shared link and download the whole thing?

To the ppl who want it uploaded....I tried and the files are to big for the 10mb limit on various uploading sites! B)

I don't know a ton about file sharing, can't they just go directly to the 4shared link and download the whole thing?

yeah, but this is to the ones who couldn"t download it for what ever reason.....they wanted the images uploaded seperatly so they can just right click and save I assume.

Thats what I meant! B)

yeah, but this is to the ones who couldn"t download it for what ever reason.....they wanted the images uploaded seperatly so they can just right click and save I assume.

Thats what I meant! B)

GOTCHA!

Would it help if I uploaded the whole thing to a different site than 4shared?

Thats what I meant! B)

Most of the booklet images can be seen here: http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=167678&st=195 (check the next page too) Here are the rest:

03Better.jpg

11Madagascar.jpg

13Credits1.jpg

12TILProstitute.jpg