Jeff Beck Canadian tour this fall

Zint

Jeff Beck is back — and crossing Canada this fall.

The legendary guitar hero and multiple Grammy winner will play 11 shows in as many cities in October, beginning in Halifax and working his way to Vancouver, promoters have announced. See below for the full list of dates and shows.

Tickets for all concerts except Montreal go on sale Friday June 24 at Ticketmaster. Tickets for the Montreal show go on sale Monday, June 27. Most tickets are priced in the $50 - $75 range.

The 66-year-old former Yardbirds guitarist, whose recent albums include Emotion and Commotion and a live Les Paul tribute, has been working on a blues album with old pal Rod Stewart. For this tour, he will reportedly be backed by keyboardist Jason Rebello, bassist Rhonda Smith and drummer Narada Michael Walden.

Jeff Beck’s Canadian Tour Dates:

Oct. 12 | Halifax | Metro Centre

Oct. 13 | Moncton | Centre

Oct. 15 | Montreal | Place des Arts

Oct. 16 | Ottawa | National Arts Centre

Oct. 18 | Toronto | Massey Hall

Oct. 19 | Kitchener | Centre in the Square

Oct. 21 | Thunder Bay | PAC

Oct. 22 | Winnipeg | Pantages Playhouse Theatre

Oct. 24 | Calgary | Jack Singer Concert Hall

Oct. 25 | Edmonton | Winspear Centre

Oct. 27 | Vancouver | Centre

Also bigger venues than he normally plays. Usually he's playing club size venues.

Where do you see him? I've always seen him in theaters, and they've always been sold out or close to it. Last year, he sold out 2 shows in one night at the Eastman Theater in Rochester (4,000 capacity).

Tickets are gotten, cannot wait. This is the one guy I wanna see live, more than Page, Clapton, Vai, Satch or a revived Hendrix or SRV....

You're sure to enjoy it, he's really great live!

Guest Len B'stard

i never knew you liked Jeff Beck, Zint. In fact i always thought you were kinda indifferent to him. I remember asking you if you'd heard the song Becks Bolero off his Truth album cuz Keith Moons on it and i wanted to know if it was worth buying and you told me you didn't think they were all that. Or was that Cream or Eric Clapton? Actually, i don't have a proper memory of it so i'm just gonna stop typing now :lol: