Axl's leg tattoo

Liquor & Whores

I'm surprised that after all these years, Axl hasn't gotten any new arm tattoos.

I hated that he blacked out the faces of everyone but his on the GNR cover tattoo. I think he'll regret it one day. I know things have changed, but that image is so iconic and that tattoo was awesome.

Too bad Axl can't wear those little red or white shorts anymore, then we'd see that tattoo. lol

I hated that he blacked out the faces of everyone but his on the GNR cover tattoo.

what? give a pic to prove it

He didn't.

nah, it's over 25 years old, it has aged just like all tattoos. stupid people spreading stupid rumors that's all

Guys when I first met him it was one of the things I Looked at, maybe because all the rumours about it etc...

as of 2010 tour dates, Axl's AFD tattoo is 100% NOT BLACKED OUT OR COVERED UP IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM!

Edited by gunsguy
  • Like 1

Guys when I first met him it was one of the things I Looked at, maybe because all the rumours about it etc...

as of 2010 tour dates, Axl's AFD tattoo is 100% NOT BLACKED OUT OR COVERED UP IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM!

Nope,Tats darken over time,and if you don't go to a reputable artist,they are all the worse for wear.I've got several from 87-91 and they still look great,got another 2 years ago it looks great as well.Tats don't really hurt,but they itch like a SOB when they are new and scabbed over,don't scratch them,slap them.The ink can get displaced if you scratch them.

I hated that he blacked out the faces of everyone but his on the GNR cover tattoo.

what? give a pic to prove it

He didn't.

nah, it's over 25 years old, it has aged just like all tattoos. stupid people spreading stupid rumors that's all

Are you sure? Because when GNR played the 2002 MTV awards I could have sworn the tattoo faces looked blackened out. I'm pretty sure it looked like that. I really hope he didn't because that tattoo is fuckin awesome!

Well, than I stand corrected. If I were Axl I would get it re-done. I know tattoos fade, but it really looked so dark.

Most of them fade and look very light, his arm looked darker, but maybe it was the show.

Anyway, glad he still has it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...