Ellen Jabour are dating Axl Rose

auad

not trying to hate on axl, the chick, or other posters opinions, but this chick is not hot. slightly above average, and i'm cutting her slack with that.

he is axl rose; dude can do a thousand times hotter. hell i'm doing hotter and i'm only d**** m******.

You're doing better than Axl and Rodrigo Santoro was? g]

Yes. She is just slightly above average.

maybe my standards are higher *shrugs*

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not trying to hate on axl, the chick, or other posters opinions, but this chick is not hot. slightly above average, and i'm cutting her slack with that.

he is axl rose; dude can do a thousand times hotter. hell i'm doing hotter and i'm only d**** m******.

Must be then... really, I'm being 100% sincere here, I find her very attractive! And I live in Rio! World capital of bikini girls! She's like a poor man's Giselle Bündchen!:tongue2:

Edited by It Don't Really Matter

Must be then... really, I'm being 100% sincere here, I find her very attractive! And I live in Rio! World capital of bikini girls! She's like a poor man's Giselle Bündchen!:tongue2:

she is a very good looking woman. Axl is one lucky bastard. She's not just slightly above average, she's very above average woman.

he is axl rose; dude can do a thousand times hotter.

Er, as could she. :shrugs:

Oh stop that.

What? I didn't start it! And you know it's true. :rolleyes:

Lol, why is this topic so hot? It's not like he's married to the chick. Big deal.

You know, I wonder what it's like to be filthy rich and/or famous and be fucking a 20 year old super model. I mean, surely you know these bitches are only there for the money and status..right? Well what happens if you want a real relationship? You're kinda fucked at that point because NO one is going to want you for you..right? I'm pretty sure if Axl was working at a Wal-Mart...he'd be fucking a 250 pound chick with buck teeth lol.

Edited by Nintari

Guest axleu

And maybe if she was the most beautiful girl of all time you still would have said the same. Admit it.

A billionaires girlfriend

Priscilla-Chan.jpg

but hey if it makes them happy then thats all that matters right?

What's wrong with that girl? She looks beautiful.

She's not ugly, but her nose is sort of big.

The point is that a billionaire could do better if he wanted...

Easy....

article-1158905-023BFF450000044D-173_468x286.jpg

hugh-hefner-with-playmates-red-dresses.jpg

In the end... who's happier?

:thumbsup:

Reading over this last page, I'd just like to add that ya, rich and famous people DO get slamming girlfriends even if they're fat, ugly, or old but like someone said... it's gotta be for the money. I mean, I'd say the common person has a better chance at the whole "true love" thing so they're not really as lucky as it appears at face value...

Not saying this about Axl in particular in anyway at all, just sayin'

A fan wouldn't go for the money or fame.

A billionaires girlfriend

Priscilla-Chan.jpg

but hey if it makes them happy then thats all that matters right?

What's wrong with that girl? She looks beautiful.

Nothing is wrong with her.

You must be smoking crack, cause she is not good looking at all.

• 2 weeks later...