DJ Ashba posts pic of new guitar for RIR 2011

gunsguy

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest siliconmessiah

why would anybody be jealous of an ugly guitar?

Exactly.

He should be busy releasing music for GNR instead of designing shitty designed guitars.

Edited by siliconmessiah

Exactly.

He should be busy releasing music for GNR instead of designing shitty designed guitars.

Oh not another "he should" comment :rolleyes:

That guitar you deem "ugly" will be played at RIR,and on the rest of scheduled tour.

So sorry it doesn't look like your Guitar Hero plastic one.

Guest siliconmessiah

Exactly.

Oh not another "he should" comment :rolleyes:

That guitar you deem "ugly" will be played at RIR,and on the rest of scheduled tour.

So sorry it doesn't look like your Guitar Hero plastic one.

Sorry.

I forgot that you are one of two "fans" (you and trollcano) that are perfectly happy with your favourite band staying silent and wishes that The Chinese Democracy World Tour to go on for another 20 years.

Edited by siliconmessiah

Exactly.

Right. 'Cause one thing excludes the other, I forgot. Keep in mind that if every fucking band member wanted to release music and Axl didn't they wouldn't. Do you really think they're not releasing anything 'cause of DJ's busy schedule or are you just being an asshole for the fun of it? :crazy:

Guest siliconmessiah

Exactly.

Right. 'Cause one thing excludes the other, I forgot. Keep in mind that if every fucking band member wanted to release music and Axl didn't they wouldn't. Do you really think they're not releasing anything 'cause of DJ's busy schedule or are you just being an asshole for the fun of it? :crazy:

To be honest. I have no idea why they haven´t released any new music since 2008, or what happened with Finck and Buckethead, or why the Better video was cancelled, or future release plans. I wish I knew what was happening more than the same old Chinese Democracy-shows in october.

Edited by siliconmessiah

Exactly.

To be honest. I have no idea why they haven´t released any new music since 2008, or what happened with Finck and Buckethead, or why the Better video was cancelled, or future release plans. I wish I knew what was happening more than Chinese Democracy-shows in october.

I bet it has nothing to do with DJ designing shitty designed guitars tho. :shrugs:

Guest siliconmessiah

I bet it has nothing to do with DJ designing shitty designed guitars tho. :shrugs:

But we really don´t know that. :shrugs:

Edited by siliconmessiah

Guest siliconmessiah

But we really don´t know that.

Yeah,the GNR plans are all being put on hiatus while Ashba designs guitars to tour with. :lol:

Yes. It might be so. We still don´t know. And that´s the problem.

Is that a picture of YOUR guitar? :lol:

yup thats why its watermarked by yourdailymedia.com :xmassrudolph:

How sweet,to have your favorite guitar watermarked,prolly copyrighted as well.

I like Ashba's design better!

But we really don´t know that.

Yeah,the GNR plans are all being put on hiatus while Ashba designs guitars to tour with. :lol:

Yes. It might be so. We still don´t know. And that´s the problem.

There are conformed dates,and I was being sarcastic.

Put your tinfoil helmet back on :crazy:

Guest siliconmessiah

There are conformed dates,and I was being sarcastic.

Put your tinfoil helmet back on :crazy:

Whatever.

I´m joking and too tired to care. Relax.

I still think don´t like DJ Ashba, his latest guitar design or the fact that GNR stays silent and most probably will go for round 13949 of the AFD/CD tour.

But we all know that things can change in gnr-world, and that makes things worth hanging on.

Axl could kick out the Slash-wannabe any day, and suddenly decide to release an album.

Edited by siliconmessiah

Guest siliconmessiah

What AFD/Cd tour? I know of a Latin American tour coming up this year.....

If you´re up for it, we can compare setlists after this tour.

Edited by siliconmessiah

Guest siliconmessiah

What AFD/Cd tour? I know of a Latin American tour coming up this year.....

Let us compare setlists after this tour.

Whatever dude the people going to the show will have a blast unlike losers like you in moms basement that never go see the band and just complain about their setlist.

For many reasons many people can't make a show when the band is in town. For example one of my buddies was in the hospital with his gf who was giving birth so he missed the last Montreal show. If GNR comes back to Montreal he will be part of 1000's of people that didn't make the last show and will quite enjoy the setlist.

Then you have hardcore fans like myself, I've been to 3 shows since 2006 and had a great fuckin' time with similar setlists. All 3 shows GNR firing on all cylinders!!

Stop hating dude it's getting old

Great for you.

i prefer the classic design configuration of les paul.

My favorite guitar is the SG... Have you ever seen a sunburst gibson sg? It's fucking glorious!!

guitar_gibson_1961_les_paul_custom_sunburst_b.jpg

I :heart: SGs. Period.

It Don't Really Matter, SG is really cool, for sure.

I had a sunburst gibson, now i have a black one les paul.

i prefer the classic design configuration of les paul.

My favorite guitar is the SG... Have you ever seen a sunburst gibson sg? It's fucking glorious!!

guitar_gibson_1961_les_paul_custom_sunburst_b.jpg

I :heart: SGs. Period.

It Don't Really Matter, SG is really cool, for sure.

I had a sunburst gibson, now i have a black one les paul.