DJ Ashba posts pic of new guitar for RIR 2011

gunsguy

Looks like it'd fit right in with these:

zakk111.jpg

Those are all nice!!

These are Zakk Wyldes guitars,even the burned confederate flag with beer bottlecaps embedded he used in Pride and Glory. He has a few more not pictured.

I still dig the evil clowns on Ashbas new guitar

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zakk111.jpg

Those are all nice!!

These are Zakk Wyldes guitars,even the burned confederate flag with beer bottlecaps embedded he used in Pride and Glory. He has a few more not pictured.

I figured they were Zakk's!

Yeah maybe DJ likes evil clowns? I don't understand why he has to get insulted by little punks on the internet :shrugs:

I don't think the opinions of a few complete idiots will affect him one bit.

Web shit talkers would change their tune if they had to say what they spew to the actual person.

I love his designs.

Wowwwwww!!!

:lol:

zakk111.jpg

Those are all nice!!

Yeah maybe DJ likes evil clowns? I don't understand why he has to get insulted by little punks on the internet :shrugs:

Web shit talkers would change their tune if they had to say what they spew to the actual person.

I agree with these statements completely. It is to bad that the both of you do not practice what you preach.

zakk111.jpg

Those are all nice!!

I agree with these statements completely. It is to bad that the both of you do not practice what you preach.

Turth is I would not even talk to Saul if I saw him on the street :shrugs:

Why? I know you're pro-nuGnR, so am I, but I recognize Slash is an amazing guitar player a musician, he did great with Snakepit and Contraband, he just isn't compatible with Axl, that's not my business, I don't have to hate one of them, you can like 'em both separately for what they are, I see no problem. :question:

The late, great Duane Allman with his beloved Les Paul's. The one on the left you can hear on At Fillmore East, March 1971. The one on the right, Hot 'Lanta, played the very last set at the Fillmore East, June 27, 1971 before it closed it's doors for the last time. Thats real history right there. Two superb guitars and one of the greatest guitarists that has ever lived. Pointless, distracting finishes, please exit the building!!!

zakk111.jpg

Those are all nice!!

Why? I know you're pro-nuGnR, so am I, but I recognize Slash is an amazing guitar player a musician, he did great with Snakepit and Contraband, he just isn't compatible with Axl, that's not my business, I don't have to hate one of them, you can like 'em both separately for what they are, I see no problem. :question:

I don't hate him. I just wouldn't have anything to say to him. The things i would want to say would not be appropriate.

He's lost my respect many many years ago.....

I can understand your feelings this is how I feel about Bill. But if I met him on the street I would not be disrespectful to him. After all he has never done anything to me personally.

The late, great Duane Allman with his beloved Les Paul's. The one on the left you can hear on At Fillmore East, March 1971. The one on the right, Hot 'Lanta, played the very last set at the Fillmore East, June 27, 1971 before it closed it's doors for the last time. Thats real history right there. Two superb guitars and one of the greatest guitarists that has ever lived. Pointless, distracting finishes, please exit the building!!!

Beautiful looking/sounding Pauls, both of them. The other one that I rank with them tone-wise, is Gary Rossington's...

Any idea where these two have ended up since?

zakk111.jpg

Those are all nice!!

I don't hate him. I just wouldn't have anything to say to him. The things i would want to say would not be appropriate.

He's lost my respect many many years ago.....

I can understand your feelings this is how I feel about Bill. But if I met him on the street I would not be disrespectful to him. After all he has never done anything to me personally.

Au Contraire,When Saul was in GNR he was Slash.But what he has accomplished since has not measured up.In the words of Eric Cartman "just give him some money,he. Will play anywhere for anybody" Ouch,that hurt didn't it? And you don't have the faintest concept of what a Legal name change entails do you?

How the hell did we get to talking about Slash in this topic? I can point to a specific post by a specific person. someone who I have seen complain about "Axl haters" and cupcakes, but does not care about ruining a topic about DJs new guitar (which is cool by the way) and changing it into a Slash oriented topic (a topic that always has a negative outcome)

Au Contraire,When Saul was in GNR he was Slash.But what he has accomplished since has not measured up.In the words of Eric Cartman "just give him some money,he. Will play anywhere for anybody" Ouch,that hurt didn't it? And you don't have the faintest concept of what a Legal name change entails do you?

And that's why Axl had to do another tour to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Chinese Democracy tour?

How the hell did we get to talking about Slash in this topic? I can point to a specific post by a specific person. someone who I have seen complain about "Axl haters" and cupcakes, but does not care about ruining a topic about DJs new guitar (which is cool by the way) and changing it into a Slash oriented topic (a topic that always has a negative outcome)

It's the Nu fan's automatic defense. :shrugs:

But then again, pretty much anything to do with the word Guitar in a GNR site will inevitably work its way to Slash.

And that's why Axl had to do another tour to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Chinese Democracy tour?

This is a topic about current GNRs lead guitarist and how his new guitar to play on upcoming gigs is crazy cool.

Won't be answering comments about any other topic.

Thank you :lol:

This is a topic about current GNRs lead guitarist and how his new guitar to play on upcoming gigs is crazy cool.

So you won't be answering comments about any other topic but you are happy to make your own comments about something that has no relation to the topic? The damage has already been done, there is no backtracking in this case

So you won't be answering comments about any other topic but you are happy to make your own comments about something that has no relation to the topic? The damage has already been done, there is no backtracking in this case

If the discussion stays on Ashba's new guitar,ill be glad to discuss that.

Those that want to talk about former members can go to that section.

Which brings me to what I just posted: you say that it belongs in the former members section but you just posted a comment about a certain man that by your own definition does not belong in this topic

That was not the line of crap you were shooting earlier. But yeah you should try this and see if it will work for you.

Those are trully insanely beautiful. Holy shit. :shock::book:

A LP with some drawings on it. That's ok, but I would love to see them trying new stuff, guitars aren't just six stringed instruments with 22 frets and regular tunings, you know.Of course that fretless guitar that BF used was a nice step on the right direction IMO.

A LP with some drawings on it. That's ok, but I would love to see them trying new stuff, guitars aren't just six stringed instruments with 22 frets and regular tunings, you know.Of course that fretless guitar that BF used was a nice step on the right direction IMO.

The fretless was cool,not crazy about the "foot" guitar though.

That was not the line of crap you were shooting earlier. But yeah you should try this and see if it will work for you.

folks want it both ways, is that too much to ask?

Cool guitar. I wouldn't mind having it :shrugs:

I think most people that are talking shit are just jealous. Why don't you cupcakes design a better guitar and post a picture of it? Oh wait......all you fuckin' losers will never have 1% of the talent DJ has.

why would anybody be jealous of an ugly guitar?

Opinion.

DJ could play this guitar at Rio and you would think its the coolest thing in the world

IMAGE REMOVED

reported.