DJ Ashba posts pic of new guitar for RIR 2011

gunsguy

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it it is cool but nothing spectacular, talking guitar paintjobs I'm planning I started doing something like this on my White Gibson Les Paul

http://www.guitaradoptions.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/17273_277055752742_160781862742_4434015_7216036_n.jpg

I've loved that design on Jerry's Rampage for years and know I'm about to start doing the same design on mine :) now that it isn't very creative but Jerry is my favorite guitar player and it would be kind of tribute.

Still looks better than slashs superbowl drag queen attire.

+0.75

anyway, i honestly don't care much for it's looks as long as it plays.

and it's his style, so good for him.

who are to judge anyway, we've seen a guy with a bucket and a handpuppet, a guy with a foot guitar and whatever this is:

robin5.jpg

Yeah that national anthem one is actually fairly cool only thing is what's with the knuckle dusters on it?????????????????????????????????????????¿?????????????????????????????????,??????????????????

hadnt noticed those until you pointed it out! :)

Cool guitar. I wouldn't mind having it :shrugs:

I think most people that are talking shit are just jealous. Why don't you cupcakes design a better guitar and post a picture of it? Oh wait......all you fuckin' losers will never have 1% of the talent DJ has.

why would anybody be jealous of an ugly guitar?