Who is definately going to Which Gig? See first post for list of users attending

sailaway

I'll be at the Phoenix show.

Gotcha Curmudgeon Rose,and Fantomas,hope you both have a kick-ass time and enjoy the show :thumbsup:

Curmudgeon,if you have a ticket for sale try posting it in the specific thread,you may get a bite.Hope that helps!

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be attending the Phoenix show and hopefully the LA show. Anyone know of a presale for the Phoenix show? They go on sale on Dec 7th. I'm a gunsnroses.com member and i never get anything from them.

Whats the best way to get floor tickets? I saw them several times from '86 til their final tour in 93. Then bought tix for the Vegas show in 2002 and the show was cancelled so I have to go!

Isnt Robin Finck coming back soon?

If you want to discuss Finck,please go to " former members" section.

Former Gunners actually ;)

Headed to Indy tomorrow for my second GNR show ever. Saw them on the 02 tour and I am PUMPED for this one. 5th row!

Anybody know who the opening band will be?

*updated* have a kick ass time Gunners!! :)

Edited by sailaway

I just bought my ticket to the Indianapolis concert two nights ago. I'm gonna try to be first in line since I have floor tickets. It'll be the second time I see the band. I can't wait!

When purchasing your tix,and checking out use the word "cheap"

;)

*BLS* will be opening in youngstown and in Indy B)

Edited by sailaway

we got Going to the Salt Lake City show Dec 13th and Seattle December 17th! Finally! We have someone attending the SLC gig!! Also got you both listed,

Headed to Indy tomorrow for my second GNR show ever. Saw them on the 02 tour and I am PUMPED for this one. 5th row!

For anyone who doesn't have tix the pwd is CHEAP

Anybody know who the opening band will be?

BLS

Edited by sailaway

Take my name off.

I bought a ticket with birthday money I'd saved up for that December 21st gig. My dad said he'd hang on to my ticket for safe keeping.

Today, I called him to make arrangements only to hear him say we're not going. Why? He sold my ticket to go vacation in Vegas. On December 21st. I'm out $90 and I can't go. Words can't describe how I feel right now.

Take my name off.

I bought a ticket with birthday money I'd saved up for that December 21st gig. My dad said he'd hang on to my ticket for safe keeping.

Today, I called him to make arrangements only to hear him say we're not going. Why? He sold my ticket to go vacation in Vegas. On December 21st. I'm out $90 and I can't go. Words can't describe how I feel right now.

Damn Man,I'm sorry.That really sucks,somtimes home is where the hurt is :(

Yeah. I'm still trying to find a way, but the prognosis doesn't look good. He keeps suggesting he'll not go to Vegas after all, but then he'll be like, "But is Duff there? Buckethead?"

I felt like hanging up when he said, "I don't know if I wanna go if that drummer [he didn't know Matt's name] isn't there." Now he's just bullshitting me.

Yeah. I'm still trying to find a way, but the prognosis doesn't look good. He keeps suggesting he'll not go to Vegas after all, but then he'll be like, "But is Duff there? Buckethead?"

I felt like hanging up when he said, "I don't know if I wanna go if that drummer [he didn't know Matt's name] isn't there." Now he's just bullshitting me.

He still is under the impression that Sorum aka "Baron von Storm" wasnt fired?

Duff will most Not likely be opening for GNR in an unanounced. Gig. But Bucket :question:

I despise people /parents who's main agenda is to fuck up their kids.

Hope it all works out for you :)

Edited by sailaway

Yeah, he thinks Matt's still in the band. I doubt he heard the rumor that Duff was opening up for GN'R; he was just fishing for reasons not to go.

He also keeps saying, "Axl can't sing live!" I sent him the video of YCBM with Duff in 2010. He was like, "I don't want to sit through watching that video because Axl can't sing live!" -_- So much for him being a huge GN'R fan as he claims.

Yeah, it's almost a for sure no. He's now lying about the ticket prices.

We'll see by Thursday.

Edited by Kill Devil Hill

Bitchin'! Put me down for a maybe.

I talked to the guys my dad was going up to Vegas with, and they offered to move their date. I just have

to repurchase tickets (which means I'll be down to $2 in my money, the lowest it's been in five years). Cross your fingers there are still tickets by Friday.

You dad is a tool. No offense, but he is if what youre sayin is accurrate!

Bitchin'! Put me down for a maybe.

I talked to the guys my dad was going up to Vegas with, and they offered to move their date. I just have

to repurchase tickets (which means I'll be down to $2 in my money, the lowest it's been in five years). Cross your fingers there are still tickets by Friday.

You dad is a tool. No offense, but he is if what youre sayin is accurrate!

That's what everybody tells me in real life!

Axl is Sweat and I will not be going to the NYE show, but will instead be going to the Dec. 27th show in Phoenix. If anyone is looking for 2 tickets to the NYE show, I am trying to sell mine.

Changing it now,if you want to sell ttickets,post it in the appropriate section.