RIR : Anybody Able To Record It???

Estrangedfx

The youtube mix is going to be shite. No-one in their right mind would want that recorded. I'll still watch it for the excitement factor, but for rewatch value, someone from South America better record the Globo stream.

It will be recorded in HD give it a little time after Sunday...

I will watch the shitty stream but will wait to put on big screen in 720p or 1080p myself :) I was going to record stream but after Metallica the other day forget it

The youtube mix is going to be shite. No-one in their right mind would want that recorded. I'll still watch it for the excitement factor, but for rewatch value, someone from South America better record the Globo stream.

Someone will obviously record the stream, and even if they didn't, Multishow plans on re-airing each night in 1080p, so that'll be even better.

Someone will obviously record the stream, and even if they didn't, Multishow plans on re-airing each night in 1080p, so that'll be even better.

GNR play Oct 2nd @ RIR?

GNR play Oct 2nd @ RIR?

Yes.