Tums N Roses- UK Paper scan

spicer

Axl Rose rarely, if ever, appears in the national press here in the UK

Today, lo and behold, there he was wearing the yellow coat.

They focus more on the then and now, and the weight issue.

Checkout the amount of bling he wearing.

axlrose2011rio.jpg

Does anyone else not get the whole "Axl is fat" thing? First, the raincoat is bulky anyway so of course it doesn't make for a flattering picture. He may be fuller than he was back in '91 but I would hardly call him fat.

img3093z.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

article from todays Sun newspaper regarding Axls obesity, there is also the same pic in 4 other uk papers

a. it was raining and he was outdoors for hours for the show in the rain

b. he was wearing a rubber raincoat and a hat

c. raincoats are fairly stiff and if a bad angle with a body position that pushes the raincoat out is taken, like this pic, it will make it look like the person is huge when it's just the raincoat

How stupid are people, really? They're stupid for buying that paper in the first place, more stupid to believe anything inside it is meant to do anything but cause controvesy and sell more papers to stupid people.

Edited by kbirdie76

Does anyone else not get the whole "Axl is fat" thing? First, the raincoat is bulky anyway so of course it doesn't make for a flattering picture. He may be fuller than he was back in '91 but I would hardly call him fat.

It's the chins (or lack of a chin) that's the most telling

He's gained weight since the last tour,but it wasn't like he was all that skinny a year ago, either. He knew there was a tour coming up and they were broadcasting this.

But women get bashed harder than men do when it comes to weight.

I just thought he looked like Van Morrison with a handlebar. No one gives a shit how much Van the Man weighs, and he's just as tempermental as Axl is at the concerts. I'm expecting Axl to be a grumpy old curmudgeon more than a tantrum thrower the older he gets.

And even if you want to compare this to Elvis, Elvis still sang great, but here's a classic rant. It does sound a hell of a lot like Axl would say..