OCT 8th 2011 - Estadio Único de La Plata La Plata, Argentina - UPDATES

bumblecool

I was in first row, like 1.30 mts from axl when he went to the middle part... what can i say, best night in my life? they killed, they fucking did it... i too tired yet to post a review, was waiting outside the venue more than 36hs, of course, i was the first guy in the VIP field section xD it was worth it... i got to rest not, then go to rosario, once back, ill post a some pics u guys will never believe how good they are (my gf took em)... oh, and btw, dont know if it was posted, there where audio recording equipment everywhere, they were recording the audio from this show, mics everywhere... hopes something comes from this... ill be back in few days after rosario and will post everything ^^!

EDIT: i just listened to part of the stream/videos... not at all like he sounded there... really guys, go see this band, its just another experience live... u wont regret it

Edited by AGS

Here are some pics we have (my gf took em) i was singing like an animal xD, there are like 120 (n videos), ill upload the rest later, after we come back from Rosario show! it was an amazing night, axl having fun, the band having fun, they were making funny gestures to each other, joking with the audience... im still wondering whats going on with all the audio recording equipment, and the 2 recording consoles where beta used to stand! :xmassrudolph: (u can see the recording mics near axl monitor in some of the pics)

9 Pics: (originals are up to 3mb size xD)

DSC08844.jpg

DSC08840.jpg

DSC08738.jpg

DSC08778.jpg

DSC08782.jpg

DSC08765.jpg

DSC08795.jpg

DSC08807.jpg

DSC08826.jpg

Thank you so much for posting the pics, they look like they could come right out of a magazine. Although the magazines choose to rather blow up rain coat pictures. Axl looks like the rock star we all know he is and as it was stated earlier, most importantly, the band looks like there having fun together.

I imagine this could be it's own thread on the board, but now that it's being discussed here oh well. If they did play new songs during the tour, do you really think it would have ANY impact on ticket sales? I don't think it would at all, if your a die hard your going to see the band regardless of what they play. If your against Axl playing out under this name then hearing a reworked "Oh My God" or even "The General" isn't changing your opinion. I'm going to see them in Camden and I love that I don't have to go to Sweden to see them this year, but i do wonder how smart it is to do another tour here without new material. Not just a few new songs either, I mean a whole new album. But again I'm not sure if that would even sway anybody one way or another. Also it seems that if tours of the past are any indication the set list isn't going to vary that much between legs. Another thing to consider, as rabid as the South American crowds are wouldn't Axl want to "treat" them to new songs if he planed on playing any on this tour?

Here are some pics we have (my gf took em) i was singing like an animal xD, there are like 120 (n videos), ill upload the rest later, after we come back from Rosario show! it was an amazing night, axl having fun, the band having fun, they were making funny gestures to each other, joking with the audience... im still wondering whats going on with all the audio recording equipment, and the 2 recording consoles where beta used to stand! :xmassrudolph: (u can see the recording mics near axl monitor in some of the pics)

9 Pics: (originals are up to 3mb size xD)

DSC08844.jpg

DSC08840.jpg

DSC08738.jpg

DSC08778.jpg

DSC08782.jpg

DSC08765.jpg

DSC08795.jpg

DSC08807.jpg

DSC08826.jpg

What time did you get in line at the show? And how long did you stand in that spot? Cause it looks like you have the best possible position of the main floor, awesome fuckin pics dude, im jealous

Edited by Birk