Youngstown Ohio December 7th

jonah

I wonder how this market is going to sell. They were only getting about 45-5500 people at the Q in Cleveland (for the 02/06 shows I went to), which is basically the same market. With Youngstown being an even smaller market, I have to wonder how prudent it is to play there if they could only get a 1/3 of an arena in Cleveland (which is right next door).

I wonder how this market is going to sell. They were only getting about 45-5500 people at the Q in Cleveland (for the 02/06 shows I went to), which is basically the same market. With Youngstown being an even smaller market, I have to wonder how prudent it is to play there if they could only get a 1/3 of an arena in Cleveland (which is right next door).

I disagree. I live really close to this place. All shows sell quite well there. The place is the size they really should be playing as this line up will never sell out the Q or any othe arena. I am not saying that as a slam on this line up, its just that most people in USA (not on these boards) really want to see slash, duff, etc. Every seat is pretty good here and you really are up close and personal. I will be there for sure!

I disagree. I live really close to this place. All shows sell quite well there. The place is the size they really should be playing as this line up will never sell out the Q or any othe arena. I am not saying that as a slam on this line up, its just that most people in USA (not on these boards) really want to see slash, duff, etc. Every seat is pretty good here and you really are up close and personal. I will be there for sure!

I will second that. I would be shocked if it was not a sell out. And it is a great place to see a show. Just don't be wandering around the neighborhood too much afterward.

• 4 weeks later...