gnrontour.com on youtube...

joaompc

And the best part is that everyday he uploads another concert..! I subscribe like 2 months and it's always being updated... Most of them i have on VHS but now its digital time!!

Holy shit. Awesome.

I gotta find me a good youtube ripper quick.

http://keepvid.com/

Thank you! I'll check it out.

Holy shit. Awesome.

I gotta find me a good youtube ripper quick.

You better hurry before Axl finds out.

I'll fuckin paypal Axl for each and every one of those that I decide to keep. ; ) Seriously, haha.

The best way for you to keep this videos is using JDownloader...

Greatest band in the world during that time.

You can see why I am so hard on the new band. I want Axl to do well and when he is not at his best I am going to be honest about it.

I also find comments like "these new players put the old band to shame" ridiculous. There is no need to compliment the new band by making stupid comments. I am sure the current members of GNR would also find those comments silly.

Edited by SWINGTRADER

Greatest band in the world during that time.

You can see why I am so hard on the new band. I want Axl to do well and when he is not at his best I am going to be honest about it.

I also find comments like "these new players put the old band to shame" ridiculous. There is no need to compliment the new band by making stupid comments. I am sure the current members of GNR would also find those comments silly.

I get goosebumps watching some of those videos, you cant compare the 2 bands

Axl had so much power and intensity in his voice back then.

That Philly concert from 91 is pretty awesome. I kind of like the more stripped down & raw versions of CW, Estranged, and NR they played. The band was at their best with the less is more approach.