The official "Let's get Dexter to post" thread.

Young_Gun

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7.20AM today. I'm in another continent so I have NO idea how many hours ago that was in US time. Any help?

That is 7.30am our (Aus) time not US

I'm sure he will post if and when he wants too, not when he is being enticed by some f*%kers that two weeks ago were putting shit on him, calling him a washed up has-been, etc, blah blah blah!

Edited by Teejay

Good effort, Packers, a lot of thought went into that cupcake.

Axl doesn't need to be coddled and protected from the meanies of the Internet, if he feels like it he's more than capable of dealing with a few assholes.

We'd all love to hear from you, Axl. Whenever you feel like it.

Madison Dexter come back!

Axl, the biggest question we all have is concerning new music. We know there is stuff out there, but will we get to hear it in the near future?

I think everyone would be happy if this question here was answered. Not that it really matters right now because everyone is happy with the length of the shows the US is getting and Axl's voice improving dramatically with each one. An appearance and chat on here would just be more icing on an already luscious cake.

Some say he will never post here again, I tend to think he will. Time will tell for sure.

GG, perhaps some official mygnr endorsement and support could persaude Ax? The forum is alive at the moment, brimming with positivity.

Edited by Young_Gun

Axl doesn't need to be coddled and protected from the meanies of the Internet, if he feels like it he's more than capable of dealing with a few assholes.

I hope you weren't referring to me as a cupcake, as I'm a huge Axl supporter here. It's obviously a joke.

I hope you weren't referring to me as a cupcake, as I'm a huge Axl supporter here. It's obviously a joke.

Oh, sorry. Rookie mistake. I'm kinda new here.

I think its only a matter of time before Axl comes back, he seems to be really enjoying the concerts so far, hopefully that positivity transcends to some releases/fan interaction.

Since the mods over here are really quick on deleting topics such as ''Dear MyGN’R, what’s the current situation with Axl’s account?''

What I even find more typical is that the guy didn't even get an answer to his question.

He DIDN'T ask if Axl was hacked or not, he asked who has been logging in since then.

It's a fair and decent question, whether or not that post was made by an hacker (debatable) it's normal for people to wonder who has been logging in on his account since then.

I get it that some mistakes were made when the ''hacker'' made that post, but we have the right to know what happened after that.

Deleting every related question about it doesn't make us less suspicious y'know?

:rolleyes:

I'd really like to see it happen, especially if I am online at the time.

With that said, I will never claim I don't believe something is going to happen. I never would have thought that Axl would have a sit down interview on That Metal Show, but that fucking happened.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Since the mods over here are really quick on deleting topics such as ''Dear MyGN’R, what’s the current situation with Axl’s account?''

What I even find more typical is that the guy didn't even get an answer to his question.

He DIDN'T ask if Axl was hacked or not, he asked who has been logging in since then.

It's a fair and decent question, whether or not that post was made by an hacker (debatable) it's normal for people to wonder who has been logging in on his account since then.

I get it that some mistakes were made when the ''hacker'' made that post, but we have the right to know what happened after that.

Deleting every related question about it doesn't make us less suspicious y'know?

:rolleyes:

Thanks.

My question (which I think the entire forum would appreciate an answer to) has been moved to the Support section (in other words out of sight so Eric can address it whenever he so wishes and it becomes a non-issue).

Why can’t MyGN’R inform its users of whether not Axl Rose has been signing into the forum or if the “hacker” continues to enjoy access?

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR