Goin' Down

axlslash

I mean that's cool and all but, aren't songs like these exactly what Axl wanted to move away from that caused him and slash to split? However tired the following statement and knowing it will be made only to fall upon deaf ears of those for whom it is intended, I'd much prefer new material to old blues rock covers.

You need to read the Dexter transcripts. It wasn't musical differences at all, according to him.

the album Axl put out tells a different story tho

x2

I mean that's cool and all but, aren't songs like these exactly what Axl wanted to move away from that caused him and slash to split? However tired the following statement and knowing it will be made only to fall upon deaf ears of those for whom it is intended, I'd much prefer new material to old blues rock covers.

..and NEW GN'R v2 bring you: AC/DC COVER! :D

Explain me why you're here. Tool.

Edited by UcudBmineCD

..and NEW GN'R v2 bring you: AC/DC COVER! :D

Explain me why you're here. Tool.

Obvious cupcake is obvious.

Either is Ron trolling us or the band trolling us. They could have rehearsed a cover song with the same title, but how can you explain MSL knowing about Going Down, a supposed new song, months ago?

Maybe he just had setlist suggestions being tossed around, without knowing if the song was new or not? Or they could have recorded it and talked about it because of that, even if it was a cover. You never know.

Either is Ron trolling us or the band trolling us. They could have rehearsed a cover song with the same title, but how can you explain MSL knowing about Going Down, a supposed new song, months ago?

bill-oreilly-tide-goes-in-tide-goes-out-never-a-miscommunication-cant-explain-that.jpeg

But seriously - it may just be a reconstituted version of the old material, it may be a GNR recording of a cover, or MSL could have been full of shit. There are any number of possible explanations.

Its not a new GNR song, but of course its possible that they have recorded a studio version of it.

Ron also played a bit of it during the live from the bus chat