Erin Everly @ the Atlanta GNR show :o

Down on the Shore

But, all the same - if it really is Erin Everly (and I don't know if there really are any valid FB pages of her out there and whether this pic is for real) you can't help wonder why she's there. Wasn't she the one who sued Axl and claimed abuse? Maybe she wanted to get a kick out of hearing that song live - with Uncle Axl being in top form, i'm sure she would have.

Edit : I can imagine that some loony from here is going to end up asking Axl about this - please don't :crazy:

Was wondering this myself. It's bizarre to say the least. I don't know what her reasoning was, but it raises some questions.

Ali

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is it her or not? Need expert opinion plz.

It's her. The pic is from her FB (while there are bunch of freaks who impersonate her, her actual page is legit).

I for one haven't been able to find a legit FB. When I think I've found one, all her friends have freaky GN'R related names so it's evident they're all just lunatics.

So is it her or not? Need expert opinion plz.

It's her. The pic is from her FB (while there are bunch of freaks who impersonate her, her actual page is legit).

I for one haven't been able to find a legit FB. When I think I've found one, all her friends have freaky GN'R related names so it's evident they're all just lunatics.

LoL +1

There is also the possibility that his girlfriends from 20 years ago are as uninteresting to him, as some of our own relationships from 10 or 20 years ago that we don't give one crap about are to us. For us looking at it as some magical celebrity love story it might be more interesting than for him. But you never know! I wonder if he's gotten over the law suit though. That must've been nasty.

I mean I'm not going to pretend to know how Axl feels or assume that her presence is anything but her curiosity or enjoyment of the band, but they were once engaged (or married, I can't be bothered to look it up right now), she had his miscarriage, lawsuits, the biggest song of his career was written about her, etc. I doubt he'd still be in love with her but there no doubt would have to be some emotions for her in some regard.

Edited by tuyfuvk17

You people are freaks for having even a 3 page thread about an ex-girlfriend from Axl from more than a decade ago visiting a concert.

+1

Be fair to them.. there's little else to talk about in 'their world' :D

You people are freaks for having even a 3 page thread about an ex-girlfriend from Axl from more than a decade ago visiting a concert.

+1

You're pathetic. You spend more time in "their world" whining about things than almost everybody here. You're just a sad little cupcake with no life.

+1

You're pathetic. You spend more time in "their world" whining about things than almost everybody here. You're just a sad little cupcake with no life.

+1

Some people's 'world' only consists of getting off to their reunion fantasy.

I understand that you are fans, but 'OMG OMG OMG his ex was there'-type of threads belong on a backstreet boys forum. GNR is a rockband.

Come on, it's not that bad. Most people have NOT said OMG but more like "cool! I wonder what she thought?".

She is not just an ex. She was Axl's girlfriend and wife during very important years for GN'R, she inspired lyrics to some of our favorite songs, they had a tumultuous relationship in the public eye, it ended really badly with a well-known lawsuit and Axl hasn't really had any known girlfriends since those years. That she was there was some fun trivia and there is room for that too.

Well, good for Axl for putting on one of his best performances in recent years. You always want the former wife, girlfriend, or boyfriend to know you're doing well on your own or without that person. Axl showed up happy and performed at an insanely high level and the fans loved him. I'm sure she was happy for him and probably couldnt help but be a little jealous.

+1

Why do u even post here?

All you do is post negative crap about GnR and its fans.

Shouldn't u be in the former members or VR section? Since Slash and VR have sooo much more going on than Axl does?

+1

Why do u even post here?

All you do is post negative crap about GnR and its fans.

Shouldn't u be in the former members or VR section? Since Slash and VR have sooo much more going on than Axl does?

+1

Thank god for the ignore list.