W. Axl and MADONNA and other Chicks, Groupies, etc.

sixtus

Does anyone know the vid of Madonna, where she puts an Axl Double in it? I still remember the vid, but don't the title anymore, would like to see it again. I think she really wanted to meet and :violin: him, does anyone know if they ever meet each other? I just know that he mentioned the opposite at the Paris gig.

Also what i am wondering, Axl was THE sex god back in the 90s, i can not remeber that therer were any groupie stories in the yellow press, no pics, nothing - or did i miss something?

Thank gunners and greetz. rock4

Does anyone know the vid of Madonna, where she puts an Axl Double in it? I still remember the vid, but don't the title anymore, would like to see it again. I think she really wanted to meet and :violin: him, does anyone know if they ever meet each other? I just know that he mentioned the opposite at the Paris gig.

Also what i am wondering, Axl was THE sex god back in the 90s, i can not remeber that therer were any groupie stories in the yellow press, no pics, nothing - or did i miss something?

Thank gunners and greetz. rock4

Deeper and Deeper, IIRC. It came out and a couple of months later, Axl wore that jacket with her pic on it in the NR video. Madonna hated Stephanie (their relationships with Warren Beatty...overlapped), and I think she started a weird public flirtation with Axl to mess with her.

Thank you Angelica, do you know if Axl and Madonna ever met each other? There are no public pics available. And yeah, i already forgot about the famous scene with Axl and the madonna jacket in the best music vid ever, thanx for the reminder.

Edited by sixtus

The birthday bash was the same night as playing Wembley Stadium. So you would expect there to be some waiting.

I'm sure they've ran into each other over the years at industry parties (award shows, etc) and have a mutual friend or two. Usually the paparazzi's kept out, but every now and then a "friend of a friend" sells a pic off, or someone working there sneaks a pic or two off to the media. Now, people will Tweet their own photos from the party. She's already said she doesn't do Twitter (no surprise, but you can bet she pays a service anytime her name's mentioned).

She was still with Guy Ritchie, so maybe he's friends with Axl? She's thrown a lot of parties over the years, this one was also an end of tour party, so I'm sure there were people who came from the stadium and hung out there for the whole night. Not sure about the "keeping people two hours late" thing - if the invite said 8, you'd want everyone to be there to wish you a happy b-day. I doubt she has parties like that anymore, they might be fundraisers. Interesting he'd wind up on her birthday list in London though... would've been funny if the organizer invited Slash to the event.