Axl Rose's new manager Peter Katsis

Coma16

You'll just bitch and moan about the new album anyway, so why do you care? Quit trying to pretend that you're a real fan, or that you're acting on behalf of fans. You're just another in a loooong list of bitter whiners.

Wow, this is the only thing you ever post. I'm starting to think you're a bot

1320876569' post='2948773']
1320876166' post='2948770']

Lol some people on here just leave me baffled. I'll just leave it at that.

Axl's got a new manager. Great. Let's see how it plays out.

This.

I'll never understand those that seem to care so much about the "business end" of GN'R. Until GN'R becomes the first band to offer public stock, thus having the fans "own the band", the business end of things will never be something any of us need to worry about.

I don't know if it is interest in business per se or rather an interest in how things are going in GN'R world. Like it or not, for better or worse, the management situation seems too have an affect on Axl. It is apparently through management that we have the VH1 interview and one has to think management both inhibited and facilitated Chinese Democracy at different times. Axl has mentioned management in some or fashion in much of his limited communication over the years. If Axl is happy, and it takes good management to make that happen, and that's what it takes for me to enjoy music from the band I love, then put me down as interested. I could care less about the nuts and bolts of the business so long as they make the GN'R engine run smoothly.

Dear Peter Katsis,

If you get another GNR album out sooner than later, you win.

Thanks,

The fans.

You'll just bitch and moan about the new album anyway, so why do you care? Quit trying to pretend that you're a real fan, or that you're acting on behalf of fans. You're just another in a loooong list of bitter whiners.

Why does everybody think sofine11's a hater? That's the second time I've seen you get attacked and none of your posts are even remotely "hateful" toward the band.

Then again, I don't think any of the regular posters are haters.

Dear Peter Katsis,

If you get another GNR album out sooner than later, you win.

Thanks,

The fans.

Why does everybody think sofine11's a hater? That's the second time I've seen you get attacked and none of your posts are even remotely "hateful" toward the band.

Then again, I don't think any of the regular posters are haters.

Thanks dude. To answer your question, several weeks ago I started a thread expressing my concerns that the lack of promotion (which has luckily picked up since then) was resulting in poor ticket sales for the states tour. Some nut accused me of trolling, and the other minions saw it and followed suit. What can I say? Some of the youngsters around here can be sensitive.

Yeah, I remember that thread. The fact that you were concerned should've been a giveaway that it wasn't a cupcake thread...

Whatever. There are lots of things I'll never understand. :P

Hah, same here.

It never ceases to amuse me. If you want to hear another GNR album, you're a whiner who would probably just bitch about it anyway. If you want GNR concerts to sell well and have the great turnouts that the show deserves, then you're a cupcake who should just shut up and enjoy the show. :shrugs:

Amazing.

large.jpg

Guy is absolutely massive! I originally thought that was Caram(the producer). He must be doing an ok job as it was he who organized Axl's appearance on That Metal Show, a proper televised, sit-down interview which Axl has not done since at least 1993... The F1 race, basketball game, backstage MTV music awards interviews don't really count.

Didn't axl rant about him during a concert a few shows back? During which he said fuck shit bastard etc?

Anyway this is great news (hopefully)

[/quote

do you mean when he said something like "I'm trying really hard here axl" when he was introducing patience????.......I thought that was Azoff he was talking about

Edited by kittengirl