Oh My God to be played at Kansas City?

Guest Gunns

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ben9785

Yeah "Nice Boys" came back at the first show in Sydney on 23-6-07 and Angry Anderson joined them onstage.. Nice memories..

Anyway, if "Oh My God" is going to get played.. Great for the fans there who will get to experience it, but hoping someone can take a video..

During my school years I always had a respect for GNR but this song really made me sit up and notice..

Edited by ben9785

did someone say Guns uploaded Oh My God to their youtube channel? what's the link?

I dont think that is the case, they havent played it since what 2001?

I didn't think so, but someone said on the last page that they uploaded Oh My God to their official youtube channel.

I personally think Oh my god is a poor song and is over rated. I love all GNR stuff and I respect all your opinions put for some reason never took to this song and I'm easy please when it comes to GNR. I dunno I would just rather they played TWAT, Bad Obsession, Coma or even IRS rather than Oh my god.... It's interesting to see the diversity of the GNR fans tastes, which I suppose is really cool.

Anyway peace out

You really haven't heard the new version at RIR soundcheck I guess.

It sounds so fkn' much better...

Ok....I retract that...based on the EOD soundtrack it sounds shit... the jam you have posted sounds pretty good in fairness. Thanks for posting as I never saw it before

Obsession is a great song live...anyway I was only giving an example. Saying that, based on the above I am actually warming to a live Oh my god.

Where ever did that song called "crash diet" go? Or am I imagining a unreleased GNR song called this.

I can't take the wah wha guitar on the chorus off my head. It's stuck there. I wanna hear that song now! Haha

Some diehard fans could sing the chorus for the band... it's easy to remember and band members would recognize and tell Axl :)

Damn... I wanna hear the new version so much! Another interesting song reworked would be Silkworms. I can totally see Bucket and Ron kicking our asses on that song.

We need some of these

37163_435464703084_6055603084_5336595_2238834_n.jpg

can you see "Nice" ? There are two guys . One with "Nice" and other with "Boys"

look what we got :

(1st Nice Boys since 93 i think)

doesn't always work, I had a twat sign in Adelaide and i was front/barrier and nadda

I personally think Oh my god is a poor song and is over rated. I love all GNR stuff and I respect all your opinions put for some reason never took to this song and I'm easy please when it comes to GNR. I dunno I would just rather they played TWAT, Bad Obsession, Coma or even IRS rather than Oh my god.... It's interesting to see the diversity of the GNR fans tastes, which I suppose is really cool.

Anyway peace out

You really haven't heard the new version at RIR soundcheck I guess.

It sounds so fkn' much better...

Ok....I retract that...based on the EOD soundtrack it sounds shit... the jam you have posted sounds pretty good in fairness. Thanks for posting as I never saw it before

Obsession is a great song live...anyway I was only giving an example. Saying that, based on the above I am actually warming to a live Oh my god.

Where ever did that song called "crash diet" go? Or am I imagining a unreleased GNR song called this.

I can't take the wah wha guitar on the chorus off my head. It's stuck there. I wanna hear that song now! Haha

Some diehard fans could sing the chorus for the band... it's easy to remember and band members would recognize and tell Axl :)

Damn... I wanna hear the new version so much! Another interesting song reworked would be Silkworms. I can totally see Bucket and Ron kicking our asses on that song.

man, who's going to the upcomming shows should definitely do that! like 8-10 people screaming "oh my god, i can't deny this!" i'm sure they would be so pleased

We need some of these

37163_435464703084_6055603084_5336595_2238834_n.jpg

can you see "Nice" ? There are two guys . One with "Nice" and other with "Boys"

look what we got :

(1st Nice Boys since 93 i think)

Tokio Dome 2009... epic

Nah I believe the first one since '93 was in Australia or New Zealand 2007, it was with Angry Anderson if I recall.

Here is for me (and i think lots of u will agree) the best nice boys ever... really... (even after 3+hs show!)

hopefully they will rock the place with OMG... fingers crossed!

Edited by AGS