Dizzy Reed: New Guns N' Roses Album 'Eventually'

Guest NGOG

The terrible song is sunny's attempt to deflect people from remembering about his plagerizing incident, followed up by him using racial and homophobic slurs.

Bobbo.....sigh.

Yet again you are doing the exact same thing you are complaining about.

And my example was spot on. I've seen u do it several times. There is a group of you that does it. In every new positive thread, I know that within two pages there will be a negative comment.

It is a free world. U can post whatever you choose. You don't have to be an ass kisser, but you should try looking at life with a more positive attitude sometime. It could change your life!!!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The terrible song is sunny's attempt to deflect people from remembering about his plagerizing incident, followed up by him using racial and homophobic slurs.

Bobbo.....sigh.

And my example was spot on. I've seen u do it several times. There is a group of you that does it. In every new positive thread, I know that within two pages there will be a negative comment.

It is a free world. U can post whatever you choose. You don't have to be an ass kisser, but you should try looking at life with a more positive attitude sometime. It could change your life!!!

I don't know why these people can't just stay in the VR section instead of stirring shit in here.

Bobbo.....sigh.

I don't know why these people can't just stay in the VR section instead of stirring shit in here.

Blind fan boyism.......just because somebody is a huge fan doesn't mean they are a blind fanboy. That's no different than calling somebody a cupcake or hater.

I haven't read this entire thread, sorry. And sailaway is not my responsibilty. I'm somehow to blame because another forum member called you a name? I realize you look up to me, but seriously dude. I can't be held responsible for other members. That guy has always been respectful to me.

I would rather be called a cunt than have racial and homophobic slurs used against me. One is just an insult, like dickhead or moron or prick. Using racial and homophobic slurs.....that's just disgusting and shows a lack of intelligence, and probably some psychological and behavioral issues.

I understand you are a fan, but one who isn't that happy with Axls decisions. That's your prerogative. The reason moat people don't take you seriously is because of the way u always have to point out something negative in any thread that is positive. Example......"Axl donated $10 million to cancer research"......your first post would be "I don't know why u blind fan boys are praising him. He could afford to donate $15 million." You always have to try and take the air out of positive threads by pointing put any negative aspect there could be.

No, being a fan, even a huge fan, isn't a blind fan boy. Fans that berate others and denounce differing opinions, thinking Axl can do no wrong, and someone else is always to blame, is.

Yeah bro, I look up to you. :rolleyes: . Not saying you're somehow to blame for it. But you waltz in here and immediately jumped down by throat. Just found it funny, as you're always bitching at people with opposing views for being petty like that right away. A few weeks ago you made a thread bitching about petty insults and people calling each other "nutters" "nut swingers" "fan boys", etc. But calling people cunts is ok? :shrugs:

As for your last point, simply not true. That's such a horrible, far fetched analogy. C'mon now... :rolleyes:

Well BoBo, I guess that unsolicited,unwanted pm you sent me complaining about Groghan was a good example of "how you look up to him". If you have a problem with someone,grow a pair and deal with it. I have no problems with Groghan whatsoever,so do not cuntaminate my msgs with your whiny complaints anymore.

As for the topic,I see nothing Dizzy said wrong that would elicit a negative response.He has a long tenure with GNR, I for one appreciate his contributions. My connection is failing so Good Night/morning? Everyone :thumbsup:

Edited by sailaway

Blind fan boyism.......just because somebody is a huge fan doesn't mean they are a blind fanboy. That's no different than calling somebody a cupcake or hater.

I haven't read this entire thread, sorry. And sailaway is not my responsibilty. I'm somehow to blame because another forum member called you a name? I realize you look up to me, but seriously dude. I can't be held responsible for other members. That guy has always been respectful to me.

I would rather be called a cunt than have racial and homophobic slurs used against me. One is just an insult, like dickhead or moron or prick. Using racial and homophobic slurs.....that's just disgusting and shows a lack of intelligence, and probably some psychological and behavioral issues.

I understand you are a fan, but one who isn't that happy with Axls decisions. That's your prerogative. The reason moat people don't take you seriously is becauseu of the way u always have to point out something negative in any thread that is positive. Example......"Axl donated $10 million to cancer research"......your first post would be "I don't know why u blind fan boys are praising him. He could afford to donate $15 million." You always have to try and take the air out of positive threads by pointing put any negative aspect there could be.

No, being a fan, even a huge fan, isn't a blind fan boy. Fans that berate others and denounce differing opinions, thinking Axl can do no wrong, and someone else is always to blame, is.

Yeah bro, I look up to you. :rolleyes: . Not saying you're somehow to blame for it. But you waltz in here and immediately jumped down by throat. Just found it funny, as you're always bitching at people with opposing views for being petty like that right away. A few weeks ago you made a thread bitching about petty insults and people calling each other "nutters" "nut swingers" "fan boys", etc. But calling people cunts is ok? :shrugs:

As for your last point, simply not true. That's such a horrible, far fetched analogy. C'mon now... :rolleyes:

Well BoBo, I guess that unsolicited,unwanted pm you sent me complaining about Groghan was a good example of "how you look up to him". If you have a problem with someone,grow a pair and deal with it. I have no problems with Groghan whatsoever,so do not cuntaminate my msgs with your whiny complaints anymore.

As for the topic,I see nothing Dizzy said wrong that would elicit a negative response.He has a long tenure with GNR, I for one appreciate his contributions. My connection is failing so Good Night/morning? Everyone :thumbsup:

Lol that wasn't a pm. That was a comment that you apparently didn't approve. I thanked you for leaving when you couldn't stand how this board was run, and asked if you could teach others to follow by your example. Nice try trying to blow it out of proportion to save face.

Bobbo.....sigh.

If something even remotely happened like you described, I would commend the shit out of him. That's you taking things out of context. You can think what you want, but I don't go out of my way to be negative. Again, I'm all about Axl succeeding, but I call it like I see it. I'm all about good things happening in the future, and look forward to the future with an open mind.

Poor confused little BoBo,

Never said I had probs with the way forum was run,I have problems with the little hater brigade that feels it must interject negativity into every single thread

I'm requesting that you don't make comments on my s/n BoBo,I dont agree with your cuntamination. So go whine about it on the other board again.

Time slips into the future and the future is happening as we speak,it looks good,and sounds great! GNR is on fire,and getting tremendous and positive responses from the crowd.How many times have you seen GNR so far? :rolleyes:

Edited by sailaway

I understand you are a fan, but one who isn't that happy with Axls decisions. That's your prerogative. The reason moat people don't take you seriously is becauseu of the way u always have to point out something negative in any thread that is positive. Example......"Axl donated $10 million to cancer research"......your first post would be "I don't know why u blind fan boys are praising him. He could afford to donate $15 million." You always have to try and take the air out of positive threads by pointing put any negative aspect there could be.

Lol that wasn't a pm. That was a comment that you apparently didn't approve. I thanked you for leaving when you couldn't stand how this board was run, and asked if you could teach others to follow by your example. Nice try trying to blow it out of proportion to save face.

Bobbo.....sigh.

If something even remotely happened like you described, I would commend the shit out of him. That's you taking things out of context. You can think what you want, but I don't go out of my way to be negative. Again, I'm all about Axl succeeding, but I call it like I see it. I'm all about good things happening in the future, and look forward to the future with an open mind.

Poor confused little BoBo,

Never said I had probs with the way forum was run,I have problems with the little hater brigade that feels it must interject negativity into every single thread

I'm requesting that you don't make comments on my s/n BoBo,I dont agree with your cuntamination. So go whine about it on the other board again.

Time slips into the future and the future is happening as we speak,it looks good,and sounds great! GNR is on fire,and getting tremendous and positive responses from the crowd.How many times have you seen GNR so far? :rolleyes:

But what you consider as "the hater brigade" is (for the most part) just differing opinions. Some of it is just criticism not to start a fuss with other members, but to just add two cents to the conversation. And that will always be a part of this site, and how things are run around here.

As for your latter point, never criticized their ability to play the songs and entertain the crowd ;-).

Sure,whatever not worth my time.You just want attention,so here is a extra-large roll of rope.Use it freely!!

Never did answer my question about shows attended <_<

Sleep-Deprived, and looking forward to the rest of this tour and the future!

GNR 2011 is unfuckingbelievable,If you have an opportunity,go for it!!

Here's what's concerning for me.

Axl talks as if we're still in the Chinese Democracy Era. Okay, maybe now he's ready to tour and promote it. But for the rest of us, it came out 3 years ago. It's been heard, bought, downloaded, etc...okay, there's likely going to be some people who haven't heard it, catch a show on tour, and want to hear the album. Assuming they can even find it somewhere besides the internet (and I assume a casual fan who hasn't heard it yet is more likely to download it than track it down), how significant a number of people are really going to do that? How much interest can they really drum up for a three year old album? I understand it means a lot to Axl, he spent so much time on it, but it came, nobody seemed to handle the release/promotion correctly, and it went. Can't go back and do it right now.

We'd heard various versions of the CD songs for years before they were released. They sounded ready to go then. But Axl, or the band, felt the need to re-record, add parts, have different musicians re-record and add to sounds, and just tinker with it over and over.....assuming they do have 20 or 30 songs written, even recorded, does anyone think they're going to be released as is? Axl's a perfectionist who's focus hasn't even been put on the next album yet. Who knows when he's going to be over CD and ready to focus on a new album? And how long will it take him to feel the new album is ready?

I love the new band, I really enjoy CD and their live shows. But GNR as the biggest band in the world is over. Long over. Right or wrong, people have written the band, and Axl, off as a bit of a joke. Putting out an album that might not be as legendary as Axl wants it to be isn't going to tarnish his reputation. The guy can do no right with most of the media/music industry anyway. Don't over complicate it. Write songs, record them, release them. If people love it, awesome. If people hate it, back to the studio and try again. Make music that you like, that the band likes, hopefully the fans like.

Ain't that the truth. And it's one of the biggest impediments to releasing new material in a timely fashion. The music didn't need all that extra tinkering. In fact, to me it just makes the songs sound weaker and patched together. NIN is cool, but Axl will never be able to do this stuff as good as Trent. And Trent would never be able to do dirty melodic rock like Axl can. Experimentation is a good thing, but maybe here and there rather than all at once.

I'm not criticizing the music...the music is good. I just hope they start to change their approach, and strip things back a bit.

No. Was planning on attending the Miami show, as my sister lives in Palm Beach and was trying to work something out with her. But it didn't work out. But does that matter? Does it somehow change what has gone down with the band post 1996? My criticisms have nothing to do with their ability to perform live.

GnR tours and you can't make it? One evening? Wow.

No. Was planning on attending the Miami show, as my sister lives in Palm Beach and was trying to work something out with her. But it didn't work out. But does that matter? Does it somehow change what has gone down with the band post 1996? My criticisms have nothing to do with their ability to perform live.

It happens. I don't even know if I can go simply because my mom would be my ride. The concert's in Inglewood, and my mom is afraid because she's white. xD

My girlfriend couldn't get off work, and I couldn't find anybody else willing to spend the money to go see them with me.

Dude. If your gf is at work.......Hhmm......you can hang out at home watching Survivor, or go watch your favorite band live!!!!!

I've seen concerts by myself. On a work trip and a band is playing. Heck, I went to great white by myself when none of my friends wanted to go.

It happens. I don't even know if I can go simply because my mom would be my ride. The concert's in Inglewood, and my mom is afraid because she's white. xD

lol take the bus.

Welcome to the jungle, baby, get on a bus. That's how I went to the KC show, took a bus for 5 hours. Doesn't matter if you go alone.

I'm convinced Groghan and Bobbo are the same person arguing with themselves, perhaps schizophrenic or just a lonely Unitarian. :tongue2:

You know Tommy Stinson recorded One Man Munity (the song) in a hotel last year with Dizzy and Richard, right?

Also, they recorded several tracks (I mean raw tracks, not the songs themselves) from Chinese througout some studios in NY and London while on tour in 2006. So yes, the fact that they are on the road doesn't mean they can't record things - be it just demos or final overdubs.

lol take the bus.

I'm not allowed to take the bus alone (without an adult). Or walk anywhere alone. -_-

Tommy Stinson is the man first of all. I just checked out a vid of One Man Mutiny. Pretty cool song. Sort of weird it's basically a new guns n roses song without Axl considering three of the GNR members play on it lol.

Luke Powell, was the stuff in 2008 that was recorded just for Chinese Democracy or was it stuff for a new album?

Just listened, very cool. Feels a lot like a good complement to Knockin' on Heaven's Door. Tommy kinda sings like Bob Dylan here.

• 6 months later...

Something caught my attention here. Oh, the irony... :lol:

Ignore BoBo, I am a fan of Dizzy's talent,and appreciate what he contributes :)

GUNS N' ROSES IN HARTFORD CONN. TONIGHT!!!

Yes, ignore any conflicting opinion regarding the band no matter what! Just close your eyes to anything negative that may be in front of you!

Happy now? ;)

By conflicting you mean "always negative"......with fans like you, who needs enemies.

Sailaway, nice to have u back! Always good to have a real fan back on the boards.

Guys.....stop arguing with Bobbo. He comes to the forum solely to find positive threads about Axl and the new band so he can educate everybody about how bad Axl and company really are. He will tell u he is a can, but it is very very important to him to not let too much praise go axl's way. Bobbo is always available to add a negative word.

Sorry Bobbo. I don't follow and record and memorize the posts of all people who post here. I don't know what you are talking about with the c*nt thing. Your buddy Sunny was caught plagerizing, denied it for days, and when the real author showed up, your hero used racial and homophobic slurs against me. There is a difference between calling people names and using racial and homophobic slurs. Maybe that was cool in the 60s, but there is no place for it in todays society.

You occasionally say positive things about Axl and the band. but 90% of your posts are negative.

Some posters are pathetic.

If a fan or reviewer says something positive about axl and the current band, its because they are an ass kissing drone. But if a fan or reviewer says something negative......well they are an unbiased musical genius who is just stating a factf

Opinion of a GnR member for the last 22 years who has worked with every member of every lineup ( save for Popcorn Adler ) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Opinion of a random GnR fan

Sorry. :shrugs:

Great post.

Especially when that random "fan" is obsessed with Dizzy. Kind of sad really.

You totally contradict yourself. You say he is a drone......but you then say he is being blasphemous by saying the new band is better.

Seems as if he is giving us his honest opinion, regardless of the backlash from fans like you, who think the world revolves and slash and company. In this case YOU would be the drone and Dizzy would be the one speaking a free mind.

Yet you post more here than you do in the Slash sections. Weird.

Every post you make is pointing out what you perceive are Axl's flaws. You are more negative about Axl and GnR than most people are about bands they don't like. Yet you can't stay away from a GnR forum.

Why? Why not spend your time on a forum of a band that you like and respect?

Edited by Bruno Poeys

Holy crap.

That is a bit creepy.

Seems somebody is a bit obsessed.

You actually took the time to research my posts for the last few years? Now we see where your Axl worship comes from.

But anyway, good finds.

I could have explained it all to you before you spent your night doing research on me. I could have saved you the trouble!!!!!!

Axl worshippers - like you - are just as bad for a forum as people who come to the forum specifically to bash Axl. Both groups bring the forum down with their worship/hating.

I prefer posters in the middle. Who are free to express their feelings. Those who can see all sides to an issue, and aren't just stuck in worship/hate mode.

Oh, and you might want to look up the definition for the word Irony, as you clearly don't know what it means.