Dizzy Reed: New Guns N' Roses Album 'Eventually'

Guest NGOG

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe more people aren't talking shit about Dizzy's little comment on how he feels the current version of Guns N' Roses is the best lineup he's ever been in.

This son of a bitch has really been running off at the mouth lately. He needs to know his role, which is to play his little keyboard, and shut the fuck up.

Dizzy was in the lineup that included the original members, the guys who built the legend and wrote the music that made the name famous.

He's been saying some blasphemous shit lately. I guess that's why he's stuck around all this time. Another drone.

Snob-YOU-SEEM-ANGRY-WHY-U-MAD-BRAH-1.jpg

btw Reported

LOL, reported?

I swear, some of the stuff you guys get your undies in a bunch over... :rolleyes:

it's against board rules to call a band member "son of a bitch"

Well thank you for keeping those with conflicting opinion in line Mr. Hall Monitor :rolleyes:

1010_hall_monitor_cartman.jpg

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=10531 :thumbsup:

Cute,resorting to cartoons always exposes the true intellectuals in the group,thanks for validating what I already gleaned from previous posts.

Secondly,to express a "conflicting opinion" doesn't require one to label someone with a less-than-complementary name.

From what I read "Hall monitors"are needed,and congrats to montrealer for making "Star"vanish into a black hole :thumbsup:

All that I want Dizzy to say is "Hey, I'm just happy to be here. I feel like the luckiest guy on the planet. I'm just gonna do my absolute best and try to contribute wherever I can, but I realize my part in all of this is very small." That would make me happy.

He kinda says that indirectly if you watch his TMS interview.... I watched that and he seems like one of the coolest guys there!

The problem is: Dizzy said the same in 2002, before the 1st gig of the NA Tour.

Which goes back to me thinking he's just another yes man.

The first six words of this seem a very vague possibilty,that said why the hate for Diz? Seems some are so constipated with hate that they might implode if they didn't drag their leaky n' soiled pampers across this forum,and share their shitstains with everyone,unfortunately.

I'm going to be enjoying the gig tonight, the atmospehere has been electric.The music has been spot fucking on,I'm excited and sipping on a concoction to offset the effects from previous imbibing,only complaint I got is the roaming/nonexistent signal right now.

In short,it's all good!!

I can't believe more people aren't talking shit about Dizzy's little comment on how he feels the current version of Guns N' Roses is the best lineup he's ever been in.

This son of a bitch has really been running off at the mouth lately. He needs to know his role, which is to play his little keyboard, and shut the fuck up.

Dizzy was in the lineup that included the original members, the guys who built the legend and wrote the music that made the name famous.

He's been saying some blasphemous shit lately. I guess that's why he's stuck around all this time. Another drone.

btw Reported

LOL, reported?

I swear, some of the stuff you guys get your undies in a bunch over... :rolleyes:

Well thank you for keeping those with conflicting opinion in line Mr. Hall Monitor :rolleyes:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=10531 :thumbsup:

Cute,resorting to cartoons always exposes the true intellectuals in the group,thanks for validating what I already gleaned from previous posts.

Secondly,to express a "conflicting opinion" doesn't require one to label someone with a less-than-complementary name.

From what I read "Hall monitors"are needed,and congrats to montrealer for making "Star"vanish into a black hole :thumbsup:

Oh, would you like me to go through the forum and post all the "less than complementary names" you've thrown at me and others that didn't agree with you?

Didn't you have a whole rant at how you were done at this place a month back? Promises promises...

Look BoBo,I realize you thrive on attention,but this ain't about you or me.It's about Guns N' Roses,pure and simple. And,no that wasn't a rant,that was me being straightforward and answering an inquiry as to where I had disappeared to. I've checked in to update the "attending" thread when I could (ask Powerage,and thanks to him as well)

I read back a few pages where YOU interrupted an entire gig update thread with your biased nonsense,and thinly disguised contempt, you may disagree,but don't ruin it for everyone else.

It's a positive time,I'm full-on amped about the tour,and the band sounds fucking great.There are positive reviews,and the TMS interview,So I'm in a good positive place,and nobody will fkn ruin it. Rock On Guns N' Roses! Appreciation to each and every member,this tour is clicking fucking snappy! :thumbsup:

Guys.....stop arguing with Bobbo. He comes to the forum solely to find positive threads about Axl and the new band so he can educate everybody about how bad Axl and company really are. He will tell u he is a can, but it is very very important to him to not let too much praise go axl's way. Bobbo is always available to add a negative word.

Guys.....stop arguing with Bobbo. He comes to the forum solely to find positive threads about Axl and the new band so he can educate everybody about how bad Axl and company really are. He will tell u he is a can, but it is very very important to him to not let too much praise go axl's way. Bobbo is always available to add a negative word.

Agreed 100% Groghan,although its far from difficult to obliterate his little hate campaign ;)

How's life treating you,good I hope :)

btw Reported

LOL, reported?

I swear, some of the stuff you guys get your undies in a bunch over...

Well thank you for keeping those with conflicting opinion in line Mr. Hall Monitor

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=10531

Oh, would you like me to go through the forum and post all the "less than complementary names" you've thrown at me and others that didn't agree with you?

Didn't you have a whole rant at how you were done at this place a month back? Promises promises...

Look BoBo,I realize you thrive on attention,but this ain't about you or me.It's about Guns N' Roses,pure and simple. And,no that wasn't a rant,that was me being straightforward and answering an inquiry as to where I had disappeared to. I've checked in to update the "attending" thread when I could (ask Powerage,and thanks to him as well)

I read back a few pages where YOU interrupted an entire gig update thread with your biased nonsense,and thinly disguised contempt, you may disagree,but don't ruin it for everyone else.

It's a positive time,I'm full-on amped about the tour,and the band sounds fucking great.There are positive reviews,and the TMS interview,So I'm in a good positive place,and nobody will fkn ruin it. Rock On Guns N' Roses! Appreciation to each and every member,this tour is clicking fucking snappy! :thumbsup:

Wow my little walking contradicition. You came in here criticizing my post, and now you're trying to say you're not trying to make this about you and me. Lol, I only responded to you because your point was drowned in contradiction. You claim I get petty and childish with people I don't agree with, but I seem to remember you calling a whole group of members cunts, or insignificunts as your funny little twist, that didn't share your point of view. So why don't you practice what you preach before criticizing actions that you perform ten times worse?

In your "straightforward answer" to where you've been, you made this huge fuss about how you weren't gonna post on a regular basis anymore, but here you are again, back on a regular basis. Again, promises promises...

As to where I interrupted an entire thread, not quite sure what you're specifically referring to, but I'll just say this. Although I may strongly disagree with a lot of actions and decisions Axl has made and continues to make, I still consider him an untouchable frontman from a performing perspective. That's why I continue to keep track of this band. When there's something positive, I'll praise it, but if something negative happens I won't pretend otherwise just because I'm a fan of Mr. Rose's work. If you don't like that, then...oh well.

Well BoBo,I'm not here every day so that does not signify a "consistent basis." I'm quite sure many people were a bit peeved at you upstaging the concert update thread,read it today,Gunsguy,MSL and several others were annoyed by your posts. Ask them.

The business decisions that GNR makes don't depend on your little uninformed opinion,in case you couldn't or don't seem to understand that. You simply don't matter,won't matter,and will never matter. I don't know what you hope to accomplish coming here daily to regurgitate your negativity,maybe they can send you where STAR ended up? In the trashbin of cuntageous sewer-spewers. ;)

This thread originally was about Dizzy,I don't understand why anyone would have a problem with him.I'm loving the BaBa O' Reilly solo and Dizzy has been around a long fkn time. He does a good job,listen to some of the piano fills.

It's all good! Hope everyone has a great time @ the gig tonight,whether in Hartford,or following online :)

Outta here :thumbsup:

Ignore BoBo, I am a fan of Dizzy's talent,and appreciate what he contributes :)

GUNS N' ROSES IN HARTFORD CONN. TONIGHT!!!

Yes, ignore any conflicting opinion regarding the band no matter what! Just close your eyes to anything negative that may be in front of you!

Happy now? ;)

Ignoring the insignificunt attention-seeker,for a laugh look up BoBo in espanol' :D

Going to focus on Guns N' Roses, have a great night everyone,everywhere

Positivity & prayers :thumbsup:

Yes, ignore any conflicting opinion regarding the band no matter what! Just close your eyes to anything negative that may be in front of you!

Happy now? ;)

Ignoring the insignificunt attention-seeker,for a laugh look up BoBo in espanol' :D

And even more petty name calling and childish insults. Thanks once again for contradicting your intial post one last time before you left. Always good for a literal lol. ;-)

Ha! I'm damn near to Hartford,I'll be seeing GNR again tonight, and as for the "childish" inferances,I'm over 40! :D

Amped,Ramped,Ready to Rock!!

Happy now? ;)

And even more petty name calling and childish insults. Thanks once again for contradicting your intial post one last time before you left. Always good for a literal lol. ;-)

Ha! I'm damn near to Hartford,I'll be seeing GNR again tonight, and as for the "childish" inferances,I'm over 40! :D

Wow...I thought you were like 11.

Happy now? ;)

Wow...I thought you were like 11.

Obviously "thinking" isn't your forte' :rolleyes:

Happy now? ;)

By conflicting you mean "always negative"......with fans like you, who needs enemies.

Sailaway, nice to have u back! Always good to have a real fan back on the boards.

To me Axl sticking with Dizzy for 20+ years (when he could have literally any rock keyboardist in the world he wanted) and even allowing him to write with him a bit is one hell of compliment IMHO. Should mean just as much (if not more) as any of the disparaging things the original band may have felt or expressed about Dizzy at the outset of his tenure years ago... Anyway- Dizzy's never going to be as huge a part of the band's "image" and "sound" as Slash or Duff was or DJ and Tommy now or whatever but he's got his niche and his playing is a unique and discernable part of many tracks on Illusions and Chinese Democracy. Furthermore- he may have played a more minor role- but no one can take away the fact that he was a part of the legendary "Use Your Illusion World Tour" and the accompanying videos and all that madness, etc. That's epic rock history- and he was there. Dizzy's more than earned his "Gunner" stripes IMHO and I for one just think it's cool that he's still around and that when you see the band live today there's at least one other "link" back to that time beyond just Axl...

Now as far as what he said... from his lips to God's ears. Would LOVE some new music out of this band- especially the current line-up. Hopefully eventually is closer than we think...

Edited by AXL_N_DIZZY

Sorry Bobbo. I don't follow and record and memorize the posts of all people who post here. I don't know what you are talking about with the c*nt thing. Your buddy Sunny was caught plagerizing, denied it for days, and when the real author showed up, your hero used racial and homophobic slurs against me. There is a difference between calling people names and using racial and homophobic slurs. Maybe that was cool in the 60s, but there is no place for it in todays society.

You occasionally say positive things about Axl and the band. but 90% of your posts are negative.

Blind fan boyism.......just because somebody is a huge fan doesn't mean they are a blind fanboy. That's no different than calling somebody a cupcake or hater.

I haven't read this entire thread, sorry. And sailaway is not my responsibilty. I'm somehow to blame because another forum member called you a name? I realize you look up to me, but seriously dude. I can't be held responsible for other members. That guy has always been respectful to me.

I would rather be called a cunt than have racial and homophobic slurs used against me. One is just an insult, like dickhead or moron or prick. Using racial and homophobic slurs.....that's just disgusting and shows a lack of intelligence, and probably some psychological and behavioral issues.

I understand you are a fan, but one who isn't that happy with Axls decisions. That's your prerogative. The reason moat people don't take you seriously is because of the way u always have to point out something negative in any thread that is positive. Example......"Axl donated $10 million to cancer research"......your first post would be "I don't know why u blind fan boys are praising him. He could afford to donate $15 million." You always have to try and take the air out of positive threads by pointing put any negative aspect there could be.

Sorry Bobbo. I don't follow and record and memorize the posts of all people who post here. I don't know what you are talking about with the c*nt thing. Your buddy Sunny was caught plagerizing, denied it for days, and when the real author showed up, your hero used racial and homophobic slurs against me. There is a difference between calling people names and using racial and homophobic slurs. Maybe that was cool in the 60s, but there is no place for it in todays society.

You occasionally say positive things about Axl and the band. but 90% of your posts are negative.

And here comes Sunny from left field with a shitty song. The crowd goes.... DERP???

And here comes Sunny from left field with a shitty song. The crowd goes.... DERP???

:D