NOV 20th 2011 - Wilkes Barre, PA @ Mohegan Sun Arena

The Real McCoy

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly can't see the band stopping after these dates dry up, i think more will booked asap.

Some Australian and New Zealand dates would be awesome,

they didn't tour some parts of Australia last year and they skipped new zealand, so it'd be great to see em down under again.

I honestly can't see the band stopping after these dates dry up, i think more will booked asap.

they didn't tour some parts of Australia last year and they skipped new zealand, so it'd be great to see em down under again.

it would be cool. i hope they make the u.k again at some point next year, be awesome if they ripped reading a new one.

Guest ben9785

Yeah, well I live in Sydney, I didn't go in 2010 but it was a large festival show, so a little impersonal. Would prefer to see them doing a headlining show. Returning to Acer or maybe something a bit more intimate.

Yeah, well I live in Sydney, I didn't go in 2010 but it was a large festival show, so a little impersonal. Would prefer to see them doing a headlining show. Returning to Acer or maybe something a bit more intimate.

same bro, but you missed something spectacular last year in sydney, the band was on fire in anz stadium,

hopefully 2012 is good to the oz fans.

well, i hope it happens for you. could totally see them rocking an aussie bar!

Guest Sweet Tooth

Man, I wish they'd change the covers up a lil more... I'm sure these guys can improvise a great version of any song probably instantly, let's change 'em up!