Slash On TMS

Nata

In every genre of musci there is good and bad. i've heard some good rap and some really shitty rap (you know fuck them hoe's and wear bling bling)

there is good rock and bad rock

good hip hop and bad

good disco and bad

etc....

In your opinion, that stuff is bad. But someone else might dig it. Doesn't mean you have better taste; you just have different taste.

Don's the one who trashed Chinese Democracy.

What did he say?

They were talking about some album that took a long time to make, and Don said, "At least it was worth the wait, unlike Chinese Democracy." Then Jim said, "Nah, man, that's a quality album," and Don shook his head with a stupid grin on his face, and Eddie scratched his head and said, "That album is solid, but whatever. It's you're opinion." It got really awkward.

I don't remember which episode it was, though.

Don's the one who trashed Chinese Democracy.

What did he say?

They were talking about some album that took a long time to make, and Don said, "At least it was worth the wait, unlike Chinese Democracy." Then Jim said, "Nah, man, that's a quality album," and Don shook his head with a stupid grin on his face, and Eddie scratched his head and said, "That album is solid, but whatever. It's you're opinion." It got really awkward.

I don't remember which episode it was, though.

Don was always anti-GN'R, at least the least fan of the three. He either doesn't like post-Slash or Axl in general. Of course he kept all that shit to himself when Axl came on.

True. It's possible he changed his mind. He's still the most annoying one, though. Only thing he's good for is picking the underdog in the Throwdown (which is pretty cool of him).

I wish Chris Jericho, Nick Simmons, and/or Andrew WK hosted TMS alongside Eddie Trunk.

Chris Jericho is my favorite guest. Jim is my favorite because hes so damn funny.

True. It's possible he changed his mind. He's still the most annoying one, though. Only thing he's good for is picking the underdog in the Throwdown (which is pretty cool of him).

I wish Chris Jericho, Nick Simmons, and/or Andrew WK hosted TMS alongside Eddie Trunk.

Chris Jericho is my favorite guest. Jim is my favorite because hes so damn funny.

Omg. Jericho was on Eddie's radio show on Sirius/xm Boneyard earlier this year when Myles actually called in while he was on the road with Slash. He's a great counterpart for Eddie.

• 1 month later...

Yeah Slash showed no reaction to the Axl joke. He seemed more annoyed.

I'd like to quote Slash's book here:

"He seemed to think we had something in common, but I don't work like that; if you talk shit about Axl I'm going to get up in your face. Only I can do that; because I have the right, not some punk off the street who doesn't even know him." Slash Autobiography, p:341

"I can talk shit about Axl, I can talk shit about Axl all day if I want to - that's because I've had to deal with him for years. But neither Scott nor anyone else has that right." Slash Autobiography, p:447

So ya, Slash seems to not like it when people who don't know Axl (as well as he does) decide to diss him. 'Nuff said.

(Also love how much Axl/Slash feud ends up sounding like bitter divorce... maybe Marc Canter was right?) :rolleyes: