Barry Fey encapsulates the sinful ignorance regarding Chinese Democracy.

Guest NGOG

I don't know this dickhead (message from France), but hey look at the following questions:

Do you still check out new music?

No.

You're pretty much done with it?

Yeah, I'm done. How old are you?

I'm 27.

Oh, you're too young. I believe that in 20 years, classic rock as it's played now will be the exact same. I don't see any new Stones, Who, any Zeppelin, Beatles, Eltons, or Morrisons.

Lol what an ass!

Poor guy stuck in the old days - let's cut his balls, this is what he deserves. Bitch. Crap. Dick. Die.

I am so confused.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has gone all...

cd2uj.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I never knew Buckethead did that guitar solo... I'm surprised DJ does it live.

Whenever people say Buckethead has no soul, I tell them to listen to If The World and Sorry as he played the solos in that song. Plus his solo albums were full of soul.

DJ has some chops and not everything Buckethead ever wrote was handed down in a golden KFC family sized bucket out of his reach.

DJ has some chops and not everything Buckethead ever wrote was handed down in a golden KFC family sized bucket out of his reach.

I'm sorry... I just thought Bumblefoot did all of Buckethead's solos.

the only solos Bumblefoot did were Shackler's Revenge, Catcher in the Rye, Scraped (Buckethead did the outro) and Riad N' The Bedouins which he and Buckethead did. As for the rest of the album I think it is pretty easy to tell the difference between Robin's and Buckethead's.