Guns N' Roses Facebook - DJ Picture - Five Facts

Tyler Drama

Straight from GNR's Facebook - December 7, 2011:

24qmzyq.jpg

Dj ASHBA™ giving a little thump to MADAGASCAR - http://itun.es/iLk7gr #iTunes

a five facts

1) Dj is holding a drumstick not a violin bow

2) The first top hat is credited to George Dunnage

3) Jimmy Page is surely not the first to strum a guitar with a stick like object

4) Madagascar is credited to Martin Luther King, Chris Pitman, Axl Rose well after any of the original band members

5) over a dozen so-called "Likes" of this page were removed due ignorance, idiocy, and indecency.

after seeing gnr live, the show wouldn't be the same without him, he always gives 110% second only to Axl

Edited by gunns5

after seeing gnr live, the show wouldn't be the same without him, he always gives 110% second only to Axl

It's a Facebook thing. The idea is to post a picture of yourself and write some facts under it. It was a little game at some point or whatever. I think these five facts were to clarify that DJ is not trying to copy Slash by wearing a top hat, he's not trying to copy Page by hitting the guitar with the drum stick, and more or less that people have been harassing/spamming the band page since the Hall of Fame announcement so they removed some "likes" from the page, probably blocking the people.

EDIT: Quoted wrong post. That was in response to alaskagunner.

Edited by Paul Stanley

It's a Facebook thing. The idea is to post a picture of yourself and write some facts under it. It was a little game at some point or whatever. I think these five facts were to clarify that DJ is not trying to copy Slash by wearing a top hat, he's not trying to copy Page by hitting the guitar with the drum stick, and more or less that people have been harassing/spamming the band page since the Hall of Fame announcement so they removed some "likes" from the page, probably blocking the people.

EDIT: Quoted wrong post. That was in response to alaskagunner.

lol thanks! i was sitting here going wtf?!

LOL that's awesome.

I thought the post was AWESOME.

I think it's bad ass that whomever runs the GN'R facebook is making these little stands here and there.

All the little corrects from "It's a drum stick, now a violin bow" then the corrections about how Page and Slash weren't the first to do certain things... I like it. Points out some of the ignorance put out there by the average "fan"