• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

Leave Me Alone - Michael Jackson

Since when do you do MJ, Lenny ? :lol:

Choice tune, brah.

Since always. I know i've often called him a shit James Brown on this forum but alls i meant by that was that he was a take off of James Brown, which is undeniable, right down to the last like, move and mannerism, it's pretty much all JB stuff, can't deny what MJ was and the talent that he had though. He's one of the first artists i can remember, when Bad came out...Moonwalker was the first movie i ever rented. And as far as his work with The Jackson Five when they were with Motown? Fuckin' sick!

Leave Me Alone - Michael Jackson

Since when do you do MJ, Lenny ? :lol:

Choice tune, brah.

Since always. I know i've often called him a shit James Brown on this forum but alls i meant by that was that he was a take off of James Brown, which is undeniable, right down to the last like, move and mannerism, it's pretty much all JB stuff, can't deny what MJ was and the talent that he had though. He's one of the first artists i can remember, when Bad came out...Moonwalker was the first movie i ever rented. And as far as his work with The Jackson Five when they were with Motown? Fuckin' sick!

MJ, GN'R, Pac, The Beatles and The Stooges - that's some big cumulative respect points in my books Lenny ;)