North American Tour T-Shirt!

Tyler Drama

So the official GN'R website may not have a store up yet to buy official T-shirts from this past tour, but there is one on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-OFFICIAL-2011-GUNS-N-ROSES-CHINESE-DEMOCRACY-USA-TOUR-T-SHIRT-XL-HOT-BLONDE-/150733219919?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item231866684f#ht_500wt_1202

A little on the expensive side, but the only one on there.

I wanted to get a shirt at my show and they were still selling them wehn it ended at 2 AM, but was in a rush to catch a bus backt o memphis. And I didn't even have enough cash with me anyway. If they do sell them on the site I may buy one, although it's still not quite as cool as buying it right at the arena. I was hoping they would have a program for sell at the shows! But I kept asking a million people at the cocnert and none saw any program being sold.

lol I don't recall ever seeing this particular shirt.

They can'tu sell programs at gnr shows cuz nobody knows wtf is gunna happen

I mean just a program showing something at all, not a song list or anything. Just some sort of souvenir.

Actually what would be really cool would be if some professional would be taking pics actually from your show and then make a program of sorts AFTER it and sell it to people :) Someone needs to do cool new things like that.

Edited by GiveNuseR