Is the axl rose we have today

taylorswift

Oh Jesus, seriously? Look in the mirror and ask yourself if you are the same person you were 10 years ago...15 years ago, 20 years ago.

The answer for just about everyone is, in some ways yes, but in many ways no.

The reason I kick around these forums is because many of Axl's traits haven't changed. The man has otherworldly talent, integrity and unwavering resolve. I respect the hell out of the guy and can't wait to see what he comes up with next.

It's funny that threads like this exist on this board, but when anything about Slash/Duff/VR/anything former-band related is posted, it's immediately moved, and people are warned... :rofl-lol: What the fuck does this have to do with anything? Other than the fact that it's completely retarded, and I guess that itself can be the new topic of discussion. :thumbsup:

It's funny that threads like this exist on this board, but when anything about Slash/Duff/VR/anything former-band related is posted, it's immediately moved, and people are warned... :rofl-lol: What the fuck does this have to do with anything? Other than the fact that it's completely retarded, and I guess that itself can be the new topic of discussion. :thumbsup:

According to some users, this is also more relevant than Axl's voice. :thumbsup:

Um, Slash/Duff/VR have their own message boards, even on this very site. Your post proves you're more interested in trolling than actually discussing Slash/Duff/VR. And let's be honest, a lot of people who post Duff/Slash/VR stuff know better, so that leaves only one motive: trolling. If you think this topic is not worthy, then mark it. Cry moar plz.

Um, Slash/Duff/VR have their own message boards, even on this very site. Your post proves you're more interested in trolling than actually discussing Slash/Duff/VR. And let's be honest, a lot of people who post Duff/Slash/VR stuff know better, so that leaves only one motive: trolling. If you think this topic is not worthy, then mark it. Cry moar plz.

Now now, Popcorn. You can't tell people to do something you have done yourself over and over again. Personally, I don't give a fuck if someone bitches about Slash, Duff...or any threads being here. But you can't say and do two different things. Well I guess you can, but it's not cool....lol

Now now, Popcorn. You can't tell people to do something you have done yourself over and over again. Personally, I don't give a fuck if someone bitches about Slash, Duff...or any threads being here. But you can't say and do two different things. Well I guess you can, but it's not cool....lol

You better re-read my posting history and/or post a link, liar. I have never created a Slash/VR/Duff thread in this forum. I created a Vince Neil thread once.

You're either lying or are severely confused. Dr. Brownstone's post is clearly about thread topics, so I don't know what you're on about, buddy.

Yes...because as we all know, people do NOT typically change between 18 and 49.

Well come on, in 2001 he was pretty much the same old Axl. 2011 Axl was a big shock to many.

I wouldn't say he was the same. He was clean at that time. Didn't smoke, barely drank (if he did at all). He was jogging and into kick boxing. A far cry from the Axl we saw at the Ritz in 88.

You better re-read my posting history and/or post a link, liar. I have never created a Slash/VR/Duff thread in this forum. I created a Vince Neil thread once.

You're either lying or are severely confused. Dr. Brownstone's post is clearly about thread topics, so I don't know what you're on about, buddy.

No, I meant I've seen you go off on people for posting Slash/Duff/ex members stuff in this forum. I've seen you rip into those people and their threads countless times. That's all I'm talking about.

No, I meant I've seen you go off on people for posting Slash/Duff/ex members stuff in this forum. I've seen you rip into those people and their threads countless times. That's all I'm talking about.

"Countless times?" That's horseshit. A few times, and I didn't "rip into" them, I just point out they post in here either to cupcake or because they know their thread will die in the VR/Former Gunners sections. I swear, some people are so sensitive. Also FYI I don't mark people when they fire back at me. I also don't get into ad nauseum debates/flamewars like other posters. A few good jabs back n forth, then I let 'em have the last word, usually.

Now, what were we talking about again? Oh yeah Axl.

I seem to remember some former manager saying fame didn't change Axl. But I can't remember where I read that quote.

"Countless times?" That's horseshit. A few times, and I didn't "rip into" them, I just point out they post in here either to cupcake or because they know their thread will die in the VR/Former Gunners sections. I swear, some people are so sensitive. Also FYI I don't mark people when they fire back at me. I also don't get into ad nauseum debates/flamewars like other posters. A few good jabs back n forth, then I let 'em have the last word, usually.

Now, what were we talking about again? Oh yeah Axl.

I seem to remember some former manager saying fame didn't change Axl. But I can't remember where I read that quote.

Fame changes everyone. I don't think it's humanly possible for someone to go from bagging groceries to being one of the Beatles and NOT have it affect he or she in some form or another.

Oh Jesus, seriously? Look in the mirror and ask yourself if you are the same person you were 10 years ago...15 years ago, 20 years ago.

The answer for just about everyone is, in some ways yes, but in many ways no.

The reason I kick around these forums is because many of Axl's traits haven't changed. The man has otherworldly talent, integrity and unwavering resolve. I respect the hell out of the guy and can't wait to see what he comes up with next.

totally agree...Also I watched them 6 times,and there is no gnr show withou jungle,child,paradise city,nightrain,ise,nr,ycbm...

some dude on this forum - before the album ever came out - posited that axl rose had been replaced with an inferior impersonator circa 1997.

sometimes i think about it and wonder.

no one but axl could have released chidem, though. that's his record through-and-through.

Edited by Estranged Reality

Guest Len B'stard

i heard if you play the Use Your Illusion II record backwards My World actually says "Axl is Dead" over and over in a strange hypnotic mantra.

No, actually, Axl died in 1994 so Kurt Cobain faked his death and had plastic surgery to look like Axl and took over Guns n Roses is a bid to destroy mainstream corporate rock n roll, this is why Chi Dem took 15 years and 13 million dollars to produce, it's Kurt Cobain on a suicide-sabotage mission, it's Axl whoose really dead ;) No shit.

Edited by sugaraylen