Guns n Roses Dublin 02 17th may 2012

smelltheglove

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been trying since 9am to get a ticket. Anyone else having trouble with priority tickets? Just says it had a problem processing my order after I punch in those anti-spammer words. :thumbsdown:

I can't even get the option to buy priority tickets - when I go to ticketmaster it just says that tickets are currently not online - I've tried calling too, but tickets don't go on sale over the phone untill Friday. Which link are you using to get the option to get tickets?

Edited by Warwick

I've been trying since 9am to get a ticket. Anyone else having trouble with priority tickets? Just says it had a problem processing my order after I punch in those anti-spammer words. :thumbsdown:

I can't even get the option to buy priority tickets - when I go to ticketmaster it just says that tickets are currently not online - I've tried calling too, but ticket son't go on sale over the phone till Friday. Which link are you using to get the option to get tickets?

You need to go to O2 blueroom site and click buy tickets from there and it brings you to a ticketmaster page. I don't think you get to this through normal ticketmaster homepage.

I can't even get the option to buy priority tickets - when I go to ticketmaster it just says that tickets are currently not online - I've tried calling too, but ticket son't go on sale over the phone till Friday. Which link are you using to get the option to get tickets?

You need to go to O2 blueroom site and click buy tickets from there and it brings you to a ticketmaster page. I don't think you get to this through normal ticketmaster homepage.

Thank you.... I'm trying to get tickets now :thumbsup:

I'm having trouble buying the O2 priority tickets too - I thought it was because I was trying to get through on my work network, but it looks like it's a general problem.

And, yes, you have to go through the o2blueroom.ie site

Yes pal txt roses to 51020, ring O2?

It won't let me text as my mobile number is not irish, or the irish number format .... looks like I am going to miss out on this one then for now, unless I can find anyone in my address book in ireland, and registered with o2 priority!!! :thumbsdown:

Could someone please pm me that "all-important password"? It doesn't work, as I haven't an irish phone... Would really calm me down just having the ticket now:D

Dont worry about it in 2009 i went for pre sale seated tickets and the only ones i could get were shit so i got them the morning of the general sale and i got front row seats .It didnt sell out in 2009 till the day of the show. You will get a ticket handy tomorrow morning.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Dont worry about it in 2009 i went for pre sale seated tickets and the only ones i could get were shit so i got them the morning of the general sale and i got front row seats .It didnt sell out in 2009 till the day of the show. You will get a ticket handy tomorrow morning.

The last Irish shows were in August & September 2010.

The last Irish shows were in August & September 2010.

Sorry wrong year was at both.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Ok, guess I'll just wait until tomorrow then :) :) IIIh, both love and hate this ticket shit!

There's no urgency about it Scara, there'll be decent tickets available for a while even after tomorrow. I mightn't be buying for a while as I'm a student who doesn't have fixed work until next week.