Question about pre-sale for the Roseland Ballroom show...

Cruel Intentions

I don't even know if anyone has the answer to this, but hopefully someone does. I'm on Ticketmaster and it says that the pre-sale for the Roseland Ballroom show starts tomorrow at 5 p.m., but in the official press release GNR sent out it said the pre-sale starts at 10 a.m. directly through their site. So, does this mean tickets are going to be sold both through GNR.com AND Ticketmaster and the pre-sale times are different for each site? It's all kind of confusing and I wish we had more than a day's notice to sort everything out lol.

i got a presale password for roseland from livenation, but it says that presale is at 5

there may be mutiple presales...

What's the password?

am i allowed to post that in here? didn't know if that was taboo

Yeah, you can. People have posted passwords here before.

OK cool - the password for the Livenation presale (at 5pm) is "singer" -- again, it says it's for the 5PM presale at Roseland, but might be worth trying at 10am if we need one...

There's never been an issue with it before...

Passwords for presales have been shared before, can't see it being an issue now.

We can actually help each other out with info,regarding tix,hotels,flights etc.

OK - wasn't sure as I've been on some forums where people get angry that a PW is posted before they have a chance to get tix

I logged into my ticketmaster account and I see the 5:00 pre-sale info. I went to the Hammerstein shows and have always been sent the passwords before. Maybe if you're already in the system you just log in to Live Nation or Ticketmaster. Also, posting on forums that a show is sold out is a good way for someone to influence people to stop trying, making sure they have more for themselves, so don't give up if someone says it's sold out. Tickets may be released in batches.