Is this club tour an 'Azoff' sponsored event?

Andrei Shevchenko

Some of you guys are pathetic. Axl sounded amazing during the 2011 tour. All you are like "He was not 100% like in 2010." What? Oh apparently Axl was only 90% this last tour? Give me a break you all make this so technical...

Then you start posting videos, and let me tell you, videos don't capture live performances very well, same with audio recordings. Live albums suck, if you want to hear the band go see them on tour.

He was amazing in Chicago when my dad and I saw the band. When I was there, in flesh and blood Axl sounded like he did on AFD and the CD songs were darker and amazing.

Stop being so nitpicky. You people are impossible to please. If a new song were to leak right now it would either be fake or you would all complain about how Axl sounds on it and argue about who plays the solo. This is quite an entertaining place to be, but people, get real. It's a rock band. They release music and play it live and this particular band is amazing.

Some of you guys are pathetic. Axl sounded amazing during the 2011 tour. All you are like "He was not 100% like in 2010." What? Oh apparently Axl was only 90% this last tour? Give me a break you all make this so technical...

Then you start posting videos, and let me tell you, videos don't capture live performances very well, same with audio recordings. Live albums suck, if you want to hear the band go see them on tour.

He was amazing in Chicago when my dad and I saw the band. When I was there, in flesh and blood Axl sounded like he did on AFD and the CD songs were darker and amazing.

Stop being so nitpicky. You people are impossible to please. If a new song were to leak right now it would either be fake or you would all complain about how Axl sounds on it and argue about who plays the solo. This is quite an entertaining place to be, but people, get real. It's a rock band. They release music and play it live and this particular band is amazing.

Ok so how about this: Axl sounded better in the 2010 YouTube video and bootleg audio clips than he did in the 2010 YouTube video and bootleg audio clips.

Ok so how about this: Axl sounded better in the 2010 YouTube video and bootleg audio clips than he did in the 2010 YouTube video and bootleg audio clips.

You must have only watched the RIO 2011 gig.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel Sweersa

These forums would crash if I revealed all here.

You must have only watched the RIO 2011 gig.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel Sweersa

These forums would crash if I revealed all here.

I'm not saying it was bad in 2011 but it was just superior in 2010 - why do people get offended by that? I've been to a show each of the 2 years. Which shows have you been to since the release of CD?

We all know even a performance where his vocals are way below 2010 heights is going to kick ass, it's because it's Axl and the potential level of performance he hits often a lot of people want to know how his form is and all that detail, it's not an attack on the guy it's just an interesting thing to talk about since we have no music on the horizon but more live performances.

Yeah Axl half assed the 2011 tour dates

I mean hell he only put on a 3 hour show every night, seen him smiling more than anyother time in recent history, the band chemistry was excellent and they all seemed to be having a great time, bumble at times look worn down but his neck was fucked.

How dare Axl suck it up when he has bronchitis for basicaly the whole tour and never once complained or cancelled a show with the excuse I am sick.

The nay sayers will say bronchitis only usually takes a few weeks to get over but those 3 hour shows would just make it get worse or stay around longer becuase of the strain he was putting on his respitory system.

I guess he should have just cancelled all the shows because he was under the weather so there would be even more for you to bitch about!!!

And how dare he come on stage before midnight, I mean around 10-10:30pm start time is just way to early. I guess you could bitch about the tickets saying 8pm and the opener coming on at around 9pm.

As far as Azoff he had to schedule the tour and Axl had to perform to for fill the agreement money made or lost has nothing to do with it and if up and coming tour was set up by Azoff as part of the agreement who really gives a rats ass they are out there playing.

Well I guess all you people that just like to bitch all the time will find something no matter what he does, hell if there was a reunion you cupcakes would say he was selling out and tring to make big $$.

If you don't like the band then fucking leave it's that simple, good grief!!!!

Yep.

This.

Also, I thought that Axl's voice was nothing short of mind blowing at the Wilkes-Barre show.

:shrugs: