GNR talked about in new movie

jonah

GNR is referenced several times in the new movie "Big Miracle" The story about 3 whales trapped in ice. The film is set in 1988 so GNR were huge at the time. One of the characters suggests that they should play Sweet Child O Mine to the whales as Axl's voice would be soothing when he goes "Eye eye eye eye"

I got a kick out of it.....it was a great movie but if you cry easily don't go see it.

GNR is referenced several times in the new movie "Big Miracle" The story about 3 whales trapped in ice. The film is set in 1988 so GNR were huge at the time. One of the characters suggests that they should play Sweet Child O Mine to the whales as Axl's voice would be soothing when he goes "Eye eye eye eye"

I got a kick out of it.....it was a great movie but if you cry easily don't go see it.

So now that's TWO reasons why I will see it, the first being Drew Barrymore :wub:

That movie looks terrible. If you are looking for a GNR reference you should check out Shark Night.

I haven't seen the movie talked about in the OP, but Shark Night was terrible, as well.

Yeah, but it's so bad that it's kind of good.

I didn't even think it fell into that category. :shrugs:

Regardless, not what this thread is about. But, I did chuckle at the Gn'R reference in Shark Night.

That movie looks terrible. If you are looking for a GNR reference you should check out Shark Night.

I haven't seen the movie talked about in the OP, but Shark Night was terrible, as well.

Yeah, but it's so bad that it's kind of good.

I didn't even think it fell into that category. :shrugs:

Regardless, not what this thread is about. But, I did chuckle at the Gn'R reference in Shark Night.

It was pretty funny when the one armed black guy walked into the water with a spear to get payback on the sharks for killing his girlfriend.