Slash wishes happy bday to AXL!

Ana_1991

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's get real. Axl & Slash were never friends. Axl never wanted Slash in the band from the get go. Slash just kept hanging around until they caved in. Slash used to take Axls demo tapes out and put his in. Does that sound like a friend? All he is trying to do is make peace so he can interrupt the best GNR lineup to date, because he's an attention whore. The RRHOF is coming up and he wants a piece. Trust me. Slash knows he fucked up. He should just apologise already.

Whatever.

Let's get real. Axl & Slash were never friends. Axl never wanted Slash in the band from the get go. Slash just kept hanging around until they caved in. Slash used to take Axls demo tapes out and put his in. Does that sound like a friend? All he is trying to do is make peace so he can interrupt the best GNR lineup to date, because he's an attention whore. The RRHOF is coming up and he wants a piece. Trust me. Slash knows he fucked up. He should just apologise already.

This.

If Duff's B-day wasn't almost on the same day I feel it never would have been mentioned. Slash rarely talkes about Axl.

So I enjoy him saying anything. It's cool. Axl needs to get over himself and just talk to Slash with calling him names.

And some think Slash is the bad one? *coughbullshitcough*

If Duff's B-day wasn't almost on the same day I feel it never would have been mentioned. Slash rarely talkes about Axl.

So I enjoy him saying anything. It's cool. Axl needs to get over himself and just talk to Slash with calling him names.

You realise you have a man who sucked penis for drugs in your sig? I can't take you seriously.

You realise you have a man who sucked penis for drugs in your sig? I can't take you seriously.

He said he was raped too, so what? He still was the best drummer ever back then and it has nothing to do with the fact

you think Axl is innocent and Slash is such a horrible person even though 99.99 percent of people here would say Axl is

in fact the reason GN'R broke up. so you should just get over your fantasy of blaming other people for Axl's wrong doings.

Let's get real. Axl & Slash were never friends. Axl never wanted Slash in the band from the get go. Slash just kept hanging around until they caved in. Slash used to take Axls demo tapes out and put his in. Does that sound like a friend? All he is trying to do is make peace so he can interrupt the best GNR lineup to date, because he's an attention whore. The RRHOF is coming up and he wants a

piece. Trust me. Slash knows he fucked up. He should just apologise already.

I can't tell if you're being serious, or doing it for the lolz.

Let's get real. Axl & Slash were never friends. Axl never wanted Slash in the band from the get go. Slash just kept hanging around until they caved in. Slash used to take Axls demo tapes out and put his in. Does that sound like a friend? All he is trying to do is make peace so he can interrupt the best GNR lineup to date, because he's an attention whore. The RRHOF is coming up and he wants a

piece. Trust me. Slash knows he fucked up. He should just apologise already.

I can't tell if you're being serious, or doing it for the lolz.

pick one.

Let's get real. Axl & Slash were never friends. Axl never wanted Slash in the band from the get go. Slash just kept hanging around until they caved in. Slash used to take Axls demo tapes out and put his in. Does that sound like a

friend? All he is trying to do is make peace so he can

interrupt the best GNR lineup to date, because he's an

attention whore. The RRHOF is coming up and he wants a

piece. Trust me. Slash knows he fucked up. He should just

apologise already.

I can't tell if you're being serious, or doing it for the

pick one.

Lolz.

Lock it in, Eddie.

A lot of people in bands aren't buddies that hang together, but when you work together the way they did, they did have a friendship and a bond and always will. Just because they fell out creatively and personally doesn't mean they were never friends. It's Axl's decision on whether a reunion with past members would happen, not Slash's. There's nothing Slash could do to interrupt GNR as it stands, but Axl could just let the current lineup go tomorrow and put together a world tour.

I think GNR's going to be a collective of past and present members in coming years anyway, whether it's in the studio or live.

Slash was part of one of the biggest bands in the world, and I don't know how that's fucking up. The legacy is in the music & the stories behind the songs anyway.

Thats very cool from Slash part.

Hope he texts Axl too: "yo, redhead...its been a long time man, but...happy bday bro! i really miss you"

Unless you are talking about a redheaded female that you want to fuck, it is a put down being called redhead (at least he didnt call him a ginger).

Slash posted a nice BD wish and the know it all fanboys have their panties in a wad. Maybe he should have told Axl to eat shit and die does that work for some of you???? Some of you people show just how damn ignorant you are when you post.

How does this thread reach 6 pages?

You have your board display settings on "noob." 40 posts per page ftw.

How does this thread reach 3 pages?

fix'd

yeah, dont get how people use forums the "normal" way... im on page 3 :P