Slash wishes happy bday to AXL!

Ana_1991

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RonMexico82

It doesn't mean a reunion in anything other than perhaps their friendship and I don't think anyone would complain about that.

Well Slash said that he and Axl were cool with each other a few months ago in some article, so cool. With that said, I think if they ran into each other at guitar center and gave each other a high five then walked away, people would think there is a reunion about to happen. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see them play on stage together and think it's more than a coincidence that both of them are playing at Download, but big whop. He said Happy Birthday after he said they are cool with each other. It means nothing but nothing. :-)

Well Slash said that he and Axl were cool with each other a few months ago in some article, so cool. With that said, I think if they ran into each other at guitar center and gave each other a high five then walked away, people would think there is a reunion about to happen. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see them play on stage together and think it's more than a coincidence that both of them are playing at Download, but big whop. He said Happy Birthday after he said they are cool with each other. It means nothing but nothing. :-)

Axl isn't playing at Download.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see them play on stage together and think it's more than a coincidence that both of them are playing at Download, but big whop. He said Happy Birthday after he said they are cool with each other. It means nothing but nothing. :-)

Since when is Axl and the boys hitting up Download? Last I heard Sabbath are still going to continue....

If im not wrong, it was Trunk saying he thinks they are cool with each other...

Axl's playing at Download?