Better remix discussion

Young_Gun

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i also emailed brain you see got naff all back and he does reply conisitently find it strange taken off youtube twice sounds exactly something him and bucket would do think its quite cool very different for guns if indeed its been done by them also a plus if brain is involved :)

somehow I hadn't seen this before. this would be the prime of prime times to give it a listen and judge for myself I guess.

A8R

The above message contains no subliminal messages. If for some reason you suspect that the message contains a hidden message, request, statement, conspiracy theory or any other annotation other than what is specifically stated by the poster, you may be delusional. You may use your illusion or delusion to your advantage if you see fit, however we recommend ignoring it as it should soon go away.

Sounds like Dido.

i think this video is a remix of a girls acoustic cover on youtube i stumbled upon it today and emmediately noticed it was one in the same, they then added the drums and stuff to it, i thought this was pretty cool.

But on another topic i got thinking of how cool an acoustic version of Better would be, it's just such a great overall song, so I was searching if there have been any great acoustic fan remixes of sorts for Better out there. I havent found a great one yet, does anyone know of a cool acoustic remix? I found a couple covers that were decent and played in different ways that i thought were pretty cool and added to the fact of how good the song is. While I hate this Better remix that started this thread I liked the intro with the acoustic guitar wish it could have been more of that :(

i wish we could get our hands on that supposed alternative acoustic version of better :D

Edited by amacfantasy