Better remix discussion

Young_Gun

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The acoustic guitar is played very similar to how Bumblefoot did it here:

So I don't know. Maybe it is real and Bumblefoot did some guitar for it.

Still, if this is a Brain remix, I think he needs some work. ;)

Edit:

^ I know lots of remixes are weird random ideas, I was just always under the impression that Brain was doing club remixes (I thought I read that somewhere) so this is just very unusual to me. Doesn't sound all that much like a dance remix. :lol:

Edited by Paul Stanley

maybe he was just throwing his ideas around and see what Axl thought about, it may just be an unfinished idea /brains concept

but brain did do it.

It is a mess.

There are some really cool parts. And then parts that made me cringe.

Somebody tell me what the point of this song would be?

It isn't designed to dance to. It wouldn't make the billboard countdown. And I cant imagine a rock fan hearing it and them wanting to purchase an album full of similar songs.

Who is the audience for this?

It is a mess.

There are some really cool parts. And then parts that made me cringe.

Somebody tell me what the point of this song would be?

It isn't designed to dance to. It wouldn't make the billboard countdown. And I cant imagine a rock fan hearing it and them wanting to purchase an album full of similar songs.

Who is the audience for this?

Brain fans maybe? Even them probably dont like this mess.

Rick I heard this through youtube once - I wish I didnt though but its too late I guess.

Edited by Bruno Poeys

Is not so bad guys... if you listen Broken and then Fixed (NIN) you'll find out that not every remix is made to dance... i think that they were working on some kind of eclectic-electric-acoustic sort of remix cd, nothing more, nothing less.

I was really hoping the remixes would take a dance/house direction, not this hip hop infused crap.

aweh well i don't give a fuck, i like it - ill take whatever i can get I've learned not to be ungrateful in terms of gnr. i like hip hop, i like that beat and the synths are cool bring on the remix album! people just need to learn to expand their music tastes and appreciate anything we get thrown gnr wise!

while i respect artistic talent..there is none in this 'remix' the only talent is in the original recording of which you had NOTHING to do with nor can take any credit for. do not make anymore remixes please, esp if they are as horrible as this. You have defaced a truely great piece of art and you will have to live with that for the rest of your life.