Better remix discussion

Young_Gun

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest, it sucks and isn't really worth listening to anyhow. as I said before, it sounds completely amateur... stupid samples in dumb and inappropriate places, silly cheap whitstle sounds etc. in the background, lame-ass echo effects on axl's voice at the beginning, plus the remix just sounds plain dumb. i would be AMAZED is Brain made this as it sounds like it was made by someone who hasn't really listened to much music. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

it sounds completely amateur

stupid samples in dumb and inappropriate places

silly cheap whitstle sounds etc

in the background, lame-ass echo effects on axl's voice at the beginning,

dafuq? Did you actually heard it dude?

yes, I downloaded it. if you think that is good production, you need to listen to more hip hop. it sounds ABSOLUTELY AMATEUR. sure, the guitar in the intro was played and recorded well, but the production sounds... childish (and definitely out of touch with the generes of music that it's trying to imitate).

the samples completely interrupt the music - weaksauce. sounds like something a kid or maybe my grandmother would think sounds like "hip hop'

Edited by nonlinear

This is something I want to blast at my funeral, I can see myself coming back as a deranged corpse to find whoever did the remix and attempted to fuck up a perfectly awesome track.

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

This is something I want to blast at my funeral, I can see myself coming back as a deranged corpse to find whoever did the remix and attempted to fuck up a perfectly awesome track.

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

Don't piss on me if I am on fire, the rain will cleanse my flames.

Whatever it is or wherever it came from, it sounds like garbage. I doubt it's official. This is not what I would think a Brain remix would sound like. I pictured just more heavy bass and that club kind of beat.

The only thing that sounds good is the acoustic guitar.

i can confirm this is legit, not that may hold much weight to many people, but those that know some stuff ive done in the past will know that ive confirmed through information ive obtained in the past that this iis brains remix

whether axl intended to release this or thought it was up to gnr standard remains to be seen, but this is brains remix.

Edited by gunns5