Axl outside the venue!

bumblecool

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and

Who does he say "get the fuck out of my way to? Either way, I can imagine it would be pretty annoying dealing with people like that...

They're fans. It's pretty obnoxious to act like that to the people who have put you where you are. But then it is Axl, so it's no great surprise.

They're fans. It's pretty obnoxious to act like that to the people who have put you where you are. But then it is Axl, so it's no great surprise.

No, they are guys trying to get autographs they can then sell....The reason why they film it it so they can easier present the signed products as genuine.

Edited by SoulMonster

No, they are guys trying to get autographs they can then sell....The reason why they film it it so they can easier present the signed products as genuine.

How can anyone tell who plans to sell the autographs and who doesn't?

How can anyone tell who plans to sell the autographs and who doesn't?

Because they wear pink tutus.

Seriously, I guess you can't, but these guys clearly are obtaining autographs because they intend to sell them, the videos state so. And yes, there could be some "real fans" in the crowd, which inadvertently became the victims of Axl's outburst. I am not condoning his behaviour at all.

regardless of the autograph dealers...i dont know why he reacted that way, it isnt normal for axl to do that when everythings ok ! something must have happened, even when he first got outside he didnt even smile ! he was mad about something and reacted tht way... now this video is gonna be an excuse for people to attack him over and over again even if he hasn't been "bad" to a fan since this "tour" started in 2009

He most likely wouldn't even know that some of those people are just out to sell his autograph. I still don't blame him though. People are assholes. They make it difficult for him to be able to walk to where he is going. These guys are people too, and sometimes fans seem to forget that. These guys have bad days, days that they're just not in the mood to be mobbed, etc.. They are just as human as we are. I'd imagine that at times it must really suck to not be able to go ANYWHERE without having to deal with all of that BS.

reminds me of those girls backstage just treating him like a puppet

Ugh, that video of that girl making him say hi made me cringe so bad. Imagine having to deal with that on a daily basis. I feel bad for the fans who sometimes becomes the target of his frustration but in the videos in this thread people are blocking his way completely and not letting him pass, that's not cool. Be nice about wanting an autograph from him instead of getting in his face and blocking his way the second he steps out on the street and he'll probably be more inclined to sign stuff for you.

If someone is blocking the door and people yelling AXL AXL AXL throwing stuff in his face it would piss me off too, a lot of them are parasites trying to sell things on but others geninely feel excited to see him, if people persist to block your way and jostle you it's bound to be annoying as fuck sometimes.