Axl outside the venue!

bumblecool

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now theirs a man who loves his music but hates his life.Discribing it in that puppet video as 25 years of hell,being swarmed to the point of anger.Then people wonder why he is not driving himself and the band back to the top.He wants normalcy to a degree that will give him peace.Hes just a man people, in charge of his own life show , and public recognition is the last thing craves.

Axl could burn down a hospital and some of you would find a way to defend him because he "has it so hard." The guys an ass hole, always has been an ass hole, and always willl be an ass hole. He does however make amazing music, so he's always been able to get away with it. Some of you are so lost inside Axl's ass I wonder if you'll ever see light again.

Oh really.

God, lets not make a mountain out of a mole hill ppl. Those guys were hoarding him and getting in his way and generally being annoying and rude as hell. I would have told them to fuck off too. -_-

This has no deeper meaning other than that. Lesson here is to not be an annoying fucker and get out of people's way when they clearly need to get somewhere. If you want autographs, ask nicely. Ya know... normal respect and courtesy and all that.

BTW; end bit made me smile. Honestly he could have reacted in a much worse manner.

Edited by KiraMPD

There must be a good explanation for this--- maybe he had to go to the bathroom? it was very cold out last night, didn't want to harm his voice? who was the woman, maybe they were on their way to do something? or maybe the fan was just a pushy dbag? I'm thinking Axl must have got the feeling it was a pushy autograph seller- who brings albums for signing to concerts? Real fans have him sign their body parts or tickets.

Good video. I hope he got out of the way!

Axl could burn down a hospital and some of you would find a way to defend him because he "has it so hard." The guys an ass hole, always has been an ass hole, and always willl be an ass hole. He does however make amazing music, so he's always been able to get away with it. Some of you are so lost inside Axl's ass I wonder if you'll ever see light again.

Oh really.

Are you serious? You're gonna use one video of him being nice to fans to prove me wrong or something? it's common knowledge that Axl's a dick. Get your head out of your ass. You're obviously just trying to stir the pot, or you're retarded, one of the two. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and go with the former.

dude as a fan you should know axl well enough not to believe the misconceptions there are about him ! i mean, he he's a good person who gets a lot of shit ! he has done some stupid stupid and he has been a bit harsh sometimes when he could have acted diffrently but haven't we all ???

i have screamed to my mom to fuck off a lot of times and she's the person i love the most...do i think i do that because i'm a bad person ??? maybe at that moment i cant control myself due to some shit tht's happening man...dont judge axl because of wht media or people who dont like him say about him !

everyone here defends him because they know he's a good guy, a bit shy and not very patient bue a nice person who has divided his paycheck with band members and helped plenty of people...but u don't hear that in the media right ? because shit sells....videos like these SELL ! but a video of him hugging a fan or something wouldnt , and if you don't know axl well enough to know he's not a bad guy then wtf have u been doing here ??? i mean...the idea u have of him is the idea the majority of people (the ones who dont even know the names of the guys in the band) have of him !

but the way i see it , you're on a fan forum so u should know him ! stop saying shit about the man and then saying tht we have our heads in his ass to defend him !

Since I'm on the forum, I should know Axl?

I'm glad that's the way you see it. Thanks for sharing that with me. What's funny to me is that it's always the die hard fans that make up excuses for the person they're a fan of, using the "misconceptions" line, saying he's misunderstood, everythings' taken out of context, etc. etc.

Oh, and no one here "knows" he's a good guy. You're just one of many who think the media hates Axl and uses that as a cop out for his always-shitty attitude. I love Axl as an artist and performer but as a person, he's a dick. Common knowledge buddy, common knowledge. GYHOOYA. :thumbsup:

I am sure you and Axl would get along just fine.

Axl is just a normal human being, he's not suppose to be a saint. Normal people would have told those people to fuck off. Others would just pretend to be nice and go home and beat their wives or dogs.

BTW "asshole" is one word.

In Asia, or people from Asia are typically polite. Those Brazilian girls who "treated Axl like a puppet" were cute or at least one of them once so he was more willing.

People are assholes. If Axl is a dick than assholes shit all over him.

Edited by BirdCatcher

I think he's comfortable to do this thing around his/venues security, but it doesn't look like they were present. We weren't there and never seen the whole incident. Perhaps they had been following him a lot longer than the video? he looking rather crowded.

There must be more to it. If he was that mad he wouldn't have signed any.

Oh yes he isn't a normal human and some sense (fame, fortune) but then again he was born to a mom just like everyone else was and he'll eventually die just like everyone else and he knows that as well.

I don't get it but then again it's more fodder for "fans" like dust and bones and the usual folks to pop and say the usual "he's an ass" comments, I mean really at THIS POINT, so what and please, if someone is blocking an entrance way unlike that vid of him with those girls or the one just posted of him the airport I'd be mad. Shame this might get viral instead of the performances they put on recently, a shame. Well at least someone will get what they want out of it.

Edited by Nicc

everyone here defends him because they know he's a good guy, a bit shy and not very patient bue a nice person who has divided his paycheck with band members and helped plenty of people...but u don't hear that in the media right ? because shit sells....videos like these SELL ! but a video of him hugging a fan or something wouldnt , and if you don't know axl well enough to know he's not a bad guy then wtf have u been doing here ??? i mean...the idea u have of him is the idea the majority of people (the ones who dont even know the names of the guys in the band) have of him !

but the way i see it , you're on a fan forum so u should know him ! stop saying shit about the man and then saying tht we have our heads in his ass to defend him !

Haha. Axl is an asshole. There's no denying it. But he creates great music. For people unable to think in anything but black and white it is very hard to reconcile these supposedly contradictory facts.