Rocket Queen

Coma16

Possibly the best version I've heard. Hopefully get something close soon. Also a talkative night for Axl :)

Post other quality ones!

Man, I was at that show and his voice was unbelievable. It's funny how there's about three or four seconds where the 'mickey mouse' voice that's plagued him most of this and last year creeps in at the beginning of the outro. But this is only for a few seconds and the rest of the song he dominates. I truly believe that Axl's vocals abilities during this tour were better than anything other than the late 80s.

Axls' vocals IMO: 87-89 > 2010 > 85-86 > 91-92 > 06-07 > 92-93 (I love the rasp, but he sounded like a squawking parrot btw the time the Illusion tours wrapped) > 2011 > 2002.

Possibly the best version I've heard. Hopefully get something close soon. Also a talkative night for Axl :)

Post other quality ones!

I was at this show - best performance and stage production i've ever seen. I read somewhere online that Asia and Canada were the only places that got the full original production for the 2010 tours and it was awesome. All GnR shows are good but Toronto was the best i've seen