Rock And Roll hall of fame streamed live

bionic56

My link

Does this mean it's being streamed live on the internet ?????????

Sorry should have put ? on thread title

Clearly says: "The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum will host a live broadcast of the 27th Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony at the Museum. Other than at Public Hall, the simulcast will be the only place to watch the Induction Ceremony live on the night of the event. " Unfortunately not streamed online :(

I guess if we asked enough, you never know. They always say, strength in numbers.

They've done the simulcast in Cleveland for years, but I think the museum's included in the cost, but I'm not 100 percent on that. If you're getting the live simulcast included with the museum and have never been there, it's a good deal.

I'm sure they'll eventually be charging to watch it from home, but they're also presenting plaques of the inducted bands that are going to be part of a new walk of fame.

Hbo has the rights so my guess is we won't get any good footage til they broadcast it in may

VH1 Classic used to play the whole ceremony live and it was awesome. Then they would cut it down to 2 hours for replay.. They cut out so much cool stuff but the original broadcast was pretty damn cool for rock fans.. FUSE took it over a couple years ago and it f'n sucked..

Hbo has the rights so my guess is we won't get any good footage til they broadcast it in may

VH1 Classic used to play the whole ceremony live and it was awesome. Then they would cut it down to 2 hours for replay.. They cut out so much cool stuff but the original broadcast was pretty damn cool for rock fans.. FUSE took it over a couple years ago and it f'n sucked..

This should be streamed on the internet, I'd pay for it. They should think about people who live outside US.

Edited by pi2loc

I have the VH1 Classic channel. Are they not going to be playing it on that channel? Do we have to watch it from our computer? :/

Edited by Chloe

Damn. I was really hoping Frusciante would be there :(

Ah man, fuck him. Would have loved to see him there. Josh just doesn't fill his shoes...